Whats Going On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair651

I dont know if this is allowed, but if it isn't I would just like to say that I absolutly love the 405th, and I would not want to be banned. So if this happens to be against the rules, may the moderaters kindly remove this topic. Okay, well on to business. I have realized that my topic called "The Dynamic Duo" hasn't been getting much attention lately, so, well..... you get the jizt. This is basically the support of one of my topics with another topic. Wierd I know, but I would really appreciate the support towards my other topic.

Thank You :)

Altair651 said:
I dont know if this is allowed, but if it isn't I would just like to say that I absolutly love the 405th, and I would not want to be banned. So if this happens to be against the rules, may the moderaters kindly remove this topic. Okay, well on to business. I have realized that my topic called "The Dynamic Duo" hasn't been getting much attention lately, so, well..... you get the jizt. This is basically the support of one of my topics with another topic. Wierd I know, but I would really appreciate the support towards my other topic.

Thank You :)

Well I think its better to bump your other topic than bump it with another one

even thought both of this things are against the rules

and I think that topic its going very well, I have my ODST topic with only 6 replies and my Daft punk with none and Im not making threads about supporting them

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats good to know (I suppose)? But truthfully, the support of the 405th is one of the main things that gives me the motivation to work on my projects. Especially this one! That is why it is important that I have the support of the 405th, and lately, I have been pretty much all on my own on this project. =(

I know how you feel, hearing praise about a project is great motivation to keep truckin' along, but if you think about it, it's a two-way street.

The more hard work you put into a project, it's likely that putting the result of that work on the forums will get you praise. Then the praise will in-turn make you want to work harder, etc, etc.

So, in short, yes, you are breaking the rules. But please don't feel discouraged. We are a community here, with goals aimed at supporting one another and the like, but when it comes down to it, you are the one making your armor. Yes, all on your own. We can't be there every step of the way to pat you on the back. Sometimes pride in your own work is all you can ask for.

I love the 405th too! :D

It helps to do lots of smaller updates instead of a few big ones. (so your topic doesn't get buried)

When i made a topic about the helmet in my avatar i only got like 5 replies :\

btw, i just read your Dynamic Duo thread and i really like your build. :)

attention grabbing threads are generally frowned on. Keep people interested in your thread with hard work and awesome progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back