Whats Old Is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
About 5 years ago when I was in HS I started an account on here but quickly became inactive due to life and new activities. Now that I'm in college and more interested in model/prop making and whatnot I figured it was time to knock the dust off my account and say hello!

My name is Stephen from Lynchburg VA. I am currently a student at Liberty University with a minor in Historical Documentary Filmmaking and Spring 2017 I will be graduating with a Bachelors in Advertising and Public Relations. My goal with being in this group is that I would like to meet up with local creators and get some hands on learning on how to make this awesome creations, then go on and make my own.

I play Xbox One and PC and some of my favorite games are Halo( of course ), COD BO3, Destiny, MechWarrior Online, ARK Survival Evolved.

Look forward to lots of fun, now if youll excuse me, I have to get back to work on a compare and comtrast paper on 19th century female authors. :(

- Stephen McLean

Welcome back Shotgund! My suggestion would be to start on a small project soon, get some pictures up and tell us about your progress. Then, once you hit 50 posts you can sign up with your local regiment and start getting to know the people around you. Good luck on the building.. and the paper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back