What's The Most Fail Thing You've Done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodl3tt3r

basically, this is just a topic for you all to post anecdotes or other stories about times where you've done something extremely fail or stupid.

For me, it's a tie between staying awake for 8 days straight during spring break due to a massive caffeine high and craploads of work to do, and following a pair of asian girls around a mall with a friend as they blew enough money to feed half of Africa on clothes. >.<

The most fail thing I've done? Umm.... Probably coming into the thread in the first place. :lol: Jks.

Probably smashing my head open on a rock when I was 8.. I didn't even know it happened until about 10 minutes later when my neck was wet, but i wasn't sweating :rolleyes

i whent for swimming in a wild river :p (only wild in 1 small part, but really wild) meh had some fun but i left my clothes on the grass :S so when i was done swimming. I took of my swimpants or whatever you call it. and took my underpants , i had it on, suddenly A STING, fell on my knies, opened underpants, bee flying out
they needed to get me up since i wasnt able to walk :oops:
and couldnt go to the toilet for 2 weeks

so moral of this story NEVER but NEVER put youre clothes on the grass
or if you do it shake them out first

that's a tough one.......most likely getting a job tying to sell a worthless $2,000 vacume for Kirby. not my proudest moment:(

lone spartan said:
that's a tough one.......most likely getting a job tying to sell a worthless $2,000 vacume for Kirby. not my proudest moment:(

how are you sure its a rippof?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in 24 years I've done quite a few "fail" things. Probably the biggest one recently was when I disconnected a $15M Citation X business jet from the tow tractor before we had chocked the airplane. The 30,000 pound aircraft started to roll forward uncontrolled. I managed to grab the towbar and keep the plane from rolling into anything while one of my guys got a set of chocks on the wheels. That was a bit stressful. It was a fail, but is could have been fare wor$e. BTW, that is 15 Million dollars!

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
Well, in 24 years I've done quite a few "fail" things. Probably the biggest one recently was when I disconnected a $15M Citation X business jet from the tow tractor before we had chocked the airplane. The 30,000 pound aircraft started to roll forward uncontrolled. I managed to grab the towbar and keep the plane from rolling into anything while one of my guys got a set of chocks on the wheels. That was a bit stressful. It was a fail, but is could have been fare wor$e. BTW, that is 15 Million dollars!
xD that beats my story

UNSC_Leatherneck said:

I still think following a pair of asian girls around a mall and seeing money going to waste is worse... lol

worst fail of me was...hmm..

fell in love.not a chance
....damnit
well truly it would be bangig my head to a door with a window and suddenly there is pieces of glass everywhere...
(btw the door is in me school)

JustMe
(it was embarassing)

For me I would have to say - turning down a job at the White House Communications Agency when I was in the Army. Could have finished my 20 years there and retired. Instead I got out and I'm still working. For me, looking back, that was an EPIC FAIL!

I took a 90 degree turn going 20. I know that doesnt sound bad but it was raining. I hit a fence. Not much damage though. No scratches on my truck and only two broken pieces of wood.

Falling off a roof in iraq. not enough damage to disform, but enough to get me out of the marines. thats an epic fail.

Well my biggest failure has to be stopping having kids at 3 now I have 5 and had a vasectomy my wife is happy but my boys aint lol

too much information....

i have done a lot of fail things, a little one is probably selling my favorite games at EB.....those guys are a ripoff.

Jaxjags2100 said:
Let DoC take a picture of me at Dragon*Con. Those that were there know what I'm talking about. :lol:

What do you mean?
2830568945_f8d195429e_m.jpg

My Fail!
2830741465_192c7302e5_m.jpg

My biggest Epic Fail was when I rode My bike into a Parked Semi-Truck :lol: . My pedal was jammed and I tried to fix it on the side of the road, when I look up, BAM! I had a big Konk on the head for about a week.

did a barrel roll with my atv when i was jumping some mulch and the front tire decided to high five a tree and then decided while coming down ran me over I <3 helmets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back