When All You Have Is A Hammer... 5/3 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
mc hammer time said:
Man, with your pie and my cookies, this guy better have the energy to make some casts

Thanks again everybody!

Never fear - your snacks are being put to the best possible use... :lol:

The first 3 Hammers ready to ship out to their new homes...

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
w00t! :D
The casts look great, I'm so excited.
Any guesstimation on when they'll be plunked in the mail? I'd love to try to assemble it the day I get it, haha.

Drakku said:
w00t! :D
The casts look great, I'm so excited.
Any guesstimation on when they'll be plunked in the mail? I'd love to try to assemble it the day I get it, haha.

They will go out today barring any unfortunate shipping catastrophe - I will send out the tracking info via PM as soon as I have it... :p

When i started coming to this site, i tried to check out as many of the projects as i could find. Fortunately i stumbled on this one early in its process and was able to watch it take shape and become one of the best props on this site. Kudos to you, that thing looks amazing. :D

Now, the only thing that needs to be done is to commission someone to make a few dyes of the parts so it can be forged from steel. Then we can really get a good grifball match started :lol:

the editing ninja has struck again.....

sorry for off topic :p

well this is sweet! can you make video of this? I would like to see you swing that hammer (can we name it ban hammer?)

Bungie.net page. Whoa! (also on HBO, but bungie.net is a good thing!)

Thats my DAWG... WIZARD

Adam said:
Bungie.net page. Whoa! (also on HBO, but bungie.net is a good thing!)

Thats my DAWG... WIZARD

SWEET!!! Nice catch - now is that a good thing or a bad thing... :ninja:

warhound said:
I hope bungie gives you recon for this dude! Honestly the best halo weapon I have ever seen :eek:

Thanks and no Recon here - I must need to collect more "awesome points"... :cool:

Skullcandy Girl said:
It's Tits on toast Dog :D Awesome work!

T. O. T. - You made my day with that one, Thanks! :lol:

NZ-TK said:
Incredibubble

Welcome Back and Thanks!

................................................................................
................................................................................
..............................................................wow

wow man tht looks like sum genious i now of ;) lol not me my first one came out shocking :( but ill get better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back