When All You Have Is A Hammer... 5/3 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
MADE OF
MDF.jpg

Whats not to get?

Thanks for the compliments and support everyone - I appreciate it!

Thanks for the visual aid on the MDF - it's actually pretty straightforward. MDF = medium density fiberboard... ;)

That hammer looks really cool. Personally, I feel that the look of it seems to......clean? I don't know, I just feel that the "hammer head" part should be a couple shades darker, but that's just me. I also feel that it should be a little taller.

Otherwise it looks incredible! I have this weapon in mind as a future project, however, I don't think I will be going through all the work that you did! lol I have other means to getting stuff made.

The hammer is awesome along with the pics in your ARMOR you look BEAST pure awesomeness your are huge inspiration. i would yell encore but i dont know how that would work in this case unless i read the whole thread again lol.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!

Your hammer is just simply amazing. The level of detail that you put into it is almost frightening. When should we start playing MC Hammer music?

"Stop Hammer time"

OMFG! This is an incredible piece. I'm not familiar with molding so it's been interesting to see the process, but I know what it would take to make a decent fiberglass or metal fabricated piece like that... There's really no words for this prop...

nice it looks good its weapon right? if itis its really good its like hammer at the game i play named blockland hehe anyway keep the work till finish

*Cough* Elite *Cough*

*Cough* More Coughing *Cough*

That, my very-talented-especially-with-power-tools friend, is a total jaw-dropper. I was drooling on Book III of the Odyssey as I scrolled down the screen. And the finish is amazing.

Could you tell me what clear-coat you use? That's exactly the coating-effect I've been looking for for my armor after it's resined.

Just can't wait to see the finished hammer

Shade

Thanks for stopping in and I appreciate all the compliments! :D

I use "Rustoleum Matte Clear Coat" - it's the "Painter's Choice" line and I get it at Home Depot. Be VERY careful - it's quite sensitive to high humidity and will go on cloudy and stay that way unless it's nice and dry out...

Good Luck!

How you made that hammer was so F(bleep)king AWESOME! Are you still selling kits, because I'd be willing to buy one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back