when will the PEPAKURA FILES link be open ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am new to this forum and must say that there are some amazing armor permutations on here.
I was just wondering when the webmaster was going to open up the PEPAKURA FILES link at the top of the home page???

I should add... GOOGLE is your friend. Just type "405th XXXX" and you will get much better results. like... "405th gungnir pepakura"

I can't actually see the pepakura tab up the top, it's actually obscured by the search box! What does this mean?!
A good place to start is the 405th Pepakura Database, a community resource run by, and contributed to by members.
Link: http://www.4shared.com/folder/rxBUzZt0/405th_Pepakura_Database.html
However, the search bar and google are both incredibly powerful for finding files that aren't on there. The more search terms you add, the more refined and specific your search is.

I have no shame in doing this...
CJ

I can't actually see the pepakura tab up the top, it's actually obscured by the search box! What does this mean?!
A good place to start is the 405th Pepakura Database, a community resource run by, and contributed to by members.
Link: http://www.4shared.com/folder/rxBUzZt0/405th_Pepakura_Database.html
However, the search bar and google are both incredibly powerful for finding files that aren't on there. The more search terms you add, the more refined and specific your search is.

I have no shame in doing this...
CJ

The search bar stays kinda equidistant from the right. You can either maximize your explorer, or make your type smaller. If you don't know how, you can try holding ctrl and scroll your mouse wheel. (On Internet Explorer, anyway)

The search bar stays kinda equidistant from the right. You can either maximize your explorer, or make your type smaller. If you don't know how, you can try holding ctrl and scroll your mouse wheel. (On Internet Explorer, anyway)
It's not really a problem, it's actually quite ironic, and seeing as the link doesn't work anyway, I don't find it inconveniencing in the least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back