Where Did Your Name Come From?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with being my Live tag its derived from the spartan phalanx's from ancient greek history. Not from Halo.... and actually I didn't do it cuz of 300 either, I just like greek history.

Mine comes from my gamertag. When I play Halo 3 and kill someone it says, "You were killed by the friendly 1. Respawn in 3" That means you must've really pissed someone off. Since when do friendly people kill people? And when I get killed it says, "You killed the friendly 1." Why in the world would you kill the friendly one?! He's the only friendly guy on that team! Why?!

Heh, yeah.

mine came from a verry bored day when i was watching cartoon network and a commercial for clam on camp lazlo cam on and it said random clam then clam said something random and one commercial he said nihtpicnic and for some reason that got planted in my brain and the next day i made a world of warcraft accpund that i named nightpicknick and when i made my 405th account i thought i should spell it right so now on all accounts i make on line i have the same account name(nightpicnic) and the same password(*********) lol

i found mine in an old crisp packet i found in my bag. it (the name) latched onto my little finger n the docters hadnt a clue how to get it off so i 'stuck with it'. ROLF!!!

and thats how you do that

I was always a sniper in FPS shooters, and during Halo land parties (way back before the 360), people would yell out they got sniped by an Assassin, so thats how i got the name, as for the number well a few things contributed to that, Its one of my favorite numbers, as well as the exact word count in one of my first short stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back