Where Do You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

Hi people!
The idea of this thread is to share the location where you live (yeah, i know there is a thread about this.. Blah.. Blah..)
But more specifically to look around in what type of an enviroment and house you live in.

So here is my House:

In my other videos you might have seen me in a different building. This is because my family (im 16) have 4 houses.
3 in Finland and one in Switzerland.

Here you can see a part of my Swiss house:
And a part of my dads house:
We also have a cottage (house) in the middle of nowhere, in a deep forest by a lake in Finland.

So where do you live?

-FSS

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap dude. 4 houses. technically my family has 2 but we don't live in one of them on the farm. either way, I'll post a picture.

14-02-331-012.jpg

that is where i live right now...its from winter last year.

Widman2013 said:
Holy crap dude. 4 houses. technically my family has 2 but we don't live in one of them on the farm. either way, I'll post a picture.
Yeah, well my parents broke up, my mom moved to switzerland (where i lived for 3 years with her+bro and sis) now im back in Finland (living by myself) my dad has a house in Finland, and we have our 'summer cottage' (go there for the summers).
----------------

Nice to see that you got some snow over there too!

-FSS

oh wow though, your 16 and you live alone? but yea that picture is from last year, haven't gotten any snow here in Iowa yet this year, only rain.

LastSpartan said:
No pics from my house too, but here's a sattelite picture

homeea9.jpg

It's snowed this morning. I'll get a picture friday.
I've never seen so many swimming pools before.
Looks like a neighborhood where you would never get shot at.

RadioactiV777 said:
I've never seen so many swimming pools before.
Looks like a neighborhood where you would never get shot at.

Yeah well I live right next to a school so it's a "young" neighborhood.

But yeah we almost all got a pool.

It's quite funny since we have snow like 5 months per year :p

I'll try to find a picture of my cottage when there a meter of snow in front of it :p

And no one got a gun here. It's Canada, not the USA. It's not popular at all.

And it's the South Shore of Montréal so it's much more like new famillies with one child that come. I've never heard of a robbery or a murder with a gun here in my entire life.

Here's the house me and my husband just bought in TN. I like that we have good distance between our neighbors, a big field, and lots of trees behind our place. We're also close to my family's history.

Our new house:

map.jpg

IMG_0541copy.jpg

IMG_0520copy.jpg

IMG_0528copy.jpg

My parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents, etc. homes are all within 5 mins of our new house. My great grandfather was a Dutch landowner and it's a short drive to his old acreage, the family graveyards, and the church his family donated the funds to build. The family has been in this county for 200+ years. Pretty neat stuff.

The congregation of the McKinley Methodist Church began meeting as a Methodist Church in the latter part of the Nineteenth Century, some time between 1870 and 1875. Through these twenty-five to thirty years, this Methodist congregation met in the Bell Schoolhouse located not far from the Seaver’s Bakery. In 1900, the present site of the McKinley Church was acquired from Mr. H. H. Hise, and most of the building was constructed by 1901.

Hise is the anglicized version of the Dutch family name of Heiss. The church looks exactly the same today as it did when this photo was taken. Course, everything around it has grown a ton. There's a new development of homes and stores nearby now.

image9581.jpg

[attachment=7204:Sans_titrestdfhn.jpg][attachment=7203:bvn.jpg]

Vive le Québec haha
I live there

Pat

I live in between Conway Woodland and Murfreesboro North Carolina moved here from florida no highspeed internet is the only thing I don't like about it I live on 3 acres of land with a mobile home next door that i use as an office for my car stereo shop, across the street is a 1000 acre cotton farm a chicken ranch about 4 hundred yards to the east of me and a cemetary to the west the nearest gas station is nine miles away and I have to drive 39 miles which is ten miles into Virginia to go to walmart lmao. the computer shop I get all my parts from and go to lan parties is 40 miles in the other direction.

a few places... lol

i spend my winters and summers in illinois, around chicago, I goto Texas A&M University in College Station, TX. and I claim residency for in state tuition at a vacation condo i have in Port Aransas, TX and also use that place for my car's title.

i'm sneaky like that

As eager as I am to give my exact location publicly over the internet ( :cautious: ), I'm going to opt on the safe side and say South Carolina.

Thanks for Hijacking my thread Finnish, you bastard! :D

j/k

anyway!
APTfromSatellite.jpg

Upstairs 2 bedroom apartment, northern Philadelphia, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back