Which Game Is Scarier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma-LS said:
I thought that Condemned 1 was the scariest of those mentioned so far. The atmosphere was just great, especially in the Department store where there were people pretending to be dummies and would only move when you turned their back to them

Agreed.
Condemned 1 was a very good game. I remember when I played it for the first time I had just moved into my appartment and was living by myself then. I had barely any furniture so would sit on the floor in the living room and play condemned in the dark through the night. Brrrrrr.
I haven't played FEAR so I couldn't comment on it.

I tell you though, the best game to get under your skin is Silent Hill 2. I love that game. Deep story, clever puzzels, excellent graphics (for a PS2) and keeps you on the edge of your seat for the whole ride. There is some creepy, weird stuff in that game. Loved it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Resident Evil 1. Now that mofo was scary. I wouldnt play the second disc, because the second disc had you going underground into tight hallways.

@xalener: i just finished deadspace again. when they get close stasis them. also if you wanna get really freaked out put in head phones and listen to the quiet background noises. in the bathroom stall you can hear people whispering about stuff and asking for help o_O
the baddies attacks got a bit predictable after a while. if i were making a game like this ide get four different groups to design the baddies attacks and where they come from, that way they're constantly changing and your always on edge.

i haven't played any other scary games, apart from bio shock, so ide have to say this one is the scariest ive played

EDIT:$h crap, i played Resident Evil 1. totally forgot about that. great, now i wont be able to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back