Who checks the noob forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Noob Forum is where all the builds go, pretty much everyone will look at it, if they don't then the Creation Discussion or the Halo Universe sections will be where they are. Also, I saw your intro post. Welcome to the 405th!

I hope experienced people still check the question threads though, even if they are flooded with noobs not reading when they should be.

I just keep the "Whats New?" tab open so I can see everything that is posted. If I feel I can contribute to a thread, whether it's providing encouragement or answering questions, I'll reply to the thread.

Welcome to the 405th! Plenty of experienced members such as I check the Noob forum every day to offer advice and check out the competition. :p lol

IMO the noob forum is kind of like a "future talent" list. I always check to see what insight newer people than me bring.

Every day, multiple times a day... with that said, I am unsure how in the heck I missed this post :eek

What?? There's a noob forum?!? Seriously??

(Yes, friends, that is sarcasm. I personally look at all potentially interesting posts regardless of which forum they're in, which why a good title makes all the difference in whether a thread is going to be looked or not, for me anyway.)

I agree. i like the noob forum
Its always interesting to see what new things people are doing s well :)

<lurker mode off>

I'm a lurker and always lurk the noob (and other) forums. There are some amazing and FRESH ideas that pop up from time to time. IMHO worth while to check them out on a regular bases.

<lurker mode on>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back