WHO DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimusaint

Member DIN
S504
we got to the game late, and got stuck parking on the roof of City Hall. despite being so close to the superdome, its the worst place to park. the reason being, theres only one exit to the parking garage and it empties right into the worst traffic ever, right outside of the dome. so because the saints won decisively, and i was stuck on the roof for an hour, i made the best of it and took these photos.

med_gallery_2083_55_10073.jpg

med_gallery_2083_55_161289.jpg

NICE! Thats the first sports themed Chief ive ever seen (y) Did you get any weird comments at the game? Also do you have fans in your helmet cause it would ave got mighty hot if not. :p

thisismadness2 said:
sweetness i like it alot is that a SB helm?

yeah it sure is.

UNSC Certified said:
damn thats hott hun!! I diggin the bottom pic pose!! sexy!! (y)

hahaha, thanks. i am kinda a big deal with the ladies at the Saints games. most of them dont know what im supposed to be though, but they definitely want to take a picture with me anyway

KhanArtist said:
NICE! Thats the first sports themed Chief ive ever seen (y) Did you get any weird comments at the game? Also do you have fans in your helmet cause it would ave got mighty hot if not. :p

yeah, ive been making Saints colored costumes for years. last year i was Optimus Prime (hence my name on this board). surprisingly, this year a lot of people know who i am. every year im another "robotic" form, but in the past there was a lot of misnaming. i would get "robot guy" "robocop" "box man" "Fox Sports robot". this year a lot of people know whats up. people have taken to calling me "HaloSaint" which i think has a nice 'ring' to it (pun intended). i dont have fans installed yet, but when i finish the helmet ill install some. right now everything is just taped inside of it, including the visor.

Ragnarok118 said:
hah nice man
My team was so close to loosing lastnight

thanks man! whos your team?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ragnarok118 said:
The New England Patriots baby!
haha

cool. hopefully my team stays on a roll and we meet up in the superbowl!

optimusaint said:
cool. hopefully my team stays on a roll and we meet up in the superbowl!
:D!
How have they been doing? I havent gotten a chance to follow them for a bit

Lookin' good there, optimusaint! If only there had been more light so we could get a better look at the armour. Not your fault, though (can't control weather conditions, lol). Still, I like it buddy ;)

In fact, your idea to make a sports/team-themed set of MJOLNIR armour kinda has me thinking of something now. Not for myself, per say, but for a good friend of mine down in the US.

She's a HUGE Indianpolis Colts fan (please... if you don't like them, just don't say anything; it's her team, not mine), and so I'm now thinking maybe I'll finish up a helmet in her team colours and ship it to her as a surprise, heh heh.

I'm confident she'd get a real kick out of that... :D

Ragnarok118 said:
:D!
How have they been doing? I havent gotten a chance to follow them for a bit

well it was bad at first, we lost 4 straight. but after winning 4 straight, things are looking up. we are playing lights out now, and we are only half a game behind Tampa for our division.

SPARTAN II said:
Lookin' good there, optimusaint! If only there had been more light so we could get a better look at the armour. Not your fault, though (can't control weather conditions, lol). Still, I like it buddy ;)

In fact, your idea to make a sports/team-themed set of MJOLNIR armour kinda has me thinking of something now. Not for myself, per say, but for a good friend of mine down in the US.

She's a HUGE Indianpolis Colts fan (please... if you don't like them, just don't say anything; it's her team, not mine), and so I'm now thinking maybe I'll finish up a helmet in her team colours and ship it to her as a surprise, heh heh.

I'm confident she'd get a real kick out of that... :D
heres a few more. i like the other ones because they are dramatic.

gallery_2083_55_17271.jpg

gallery_2083_55_159548.jpg

med_gallery_2083_55_232634.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back