Who Else Really Hates Hayabusa?

What do you think about Hayabusa armor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the helmet (well, maybe it's because I LOVE ninjas), but it's not my first choice to equip/use in Halo multiplayer. Something about it just makes you go "that looks like something from Power Rangers."

But I do like it. My 2 cents.

EDIT: LOL at the poll options. :lol

I like it, I just don't use it because of that white crest. I would use it, but tactically speaking, It's not sound because of the added visibility. I actually use the Elite skin because I think it looks more awesome than the spartan. Flight suit, of course.

Despise it, even when transferred to real life (sorry Dave). In game I use low profile, low detailed armor and change my color scheme according to the background where I'll be camping (it's a legitimate strategy :D ) so I look like a natural part of the environment.

Cheers,

Kensai

The only thing I hate more than Hayabusa is Recon. Rofl.

I guess hate is a strong word, but I'm really not impressed with it. Recon, though, that is hate.

Drakku said:
... Recon, though, that is hate.

:( *cries*

:p

I like both Recon and Hayabusa, but then I liked them (and had them) before everyone else did so maybe that's why :unsure

Did this really need it's own topic though? If you don't like it don't use it and, if you feel like it, kill anyone that does use it... in-game of course ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Hayabusa stuff is great. I'm not a real big fan of the shoulders but the helmet and chest are great I think. I hate the scout helmet. It just looks ridiculously horrible.

JSwift said:
I think the Hayabusa stuff is great. I'm not a real big fan of the shoulders but the helmet and chest are great I think. I hate the scout helmet. It just looks ridiculously horrible.

How can you hate scout!?! that at least makes sense :)

CommanderFluffy said:
hyabusa waswhat all the halo noobs would wear when they got all the achevements. they freaked out. now that recon is out they love that one more. the reson everyone loves both recon and hybusa is well you have to actually work to get them... the next thing will be flame helmets. woopie... honestly im not a fan of either. reson... too popular for no aparent reson. just like in multiplayer though no one wears the standard helm anymore and you willrarely find eva... no ideas as to why.. they just arent as liked. eva for some reason makes everyone hate it without explanation.. hell eva would be sweet for any scuba diveing! you can see more!lol.

people dont use EVA because the big shiney yellow dot your head becomes screams "SNIPE HERE!!"

Hate? Strong word... dislike to the extent of tasting bile? Yeah...

If the helm don't fit... I don't care for it, no matter how cool or unique! Stupid small headed 7 foot tall freak of nature, the Spartans must be!

Ghost147 said:
How can you hate scout!?! that at least makes sense :)

What do you mean makes sense? I just think it's ugly. I'd go as far as fugly. To each his own I guess.

ok yes its bad and funny. but this song makes everybodys point. its either you like it or you dont... as shown in this video....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX_AKDrBWjw[/media]

JSwift said:
What do you mean makes sense? I just think it's ugly. I'd go as far as fugly. To each his own I guess.

I mean it makes more sense than Hayabusa military-armor-wise. :)

CommanderFluffy said:
ok yes its bad and funny. but this song makes everybodys point. its either you like it or you dont... as shown in this video....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX_AKDrBWjw[/media]

Nice...

Hayabusa is actually one of the few armors I DON'T have a beef with. It looks kinda cool, and these days it doesn't mean anything to wear it, so the appeal is purely aesthetic. Recon, EOD, Scout, and anything elite however, I highly dislike to the point of tasting blood when my eyes fall upon them.

The helmet pisses me off. I don't know. I just wan to punch it in it's lily white face with its spiky ass hair.

It's just....

Visually annoying no matter how you spin it.

It is the visual representation of a stupid racist kid over live.

I quite like it as a ceremonial permutation. The shoulders are quite nice, but everything else just isn't good at all. The gorget piece is especially bad, and the helmet serves no practical purpose in combat. I would like to see an entire HAYABUSA suit however, not one which has been modified to be compatible with MJOLNIR.

IMO I find it retarded and silly that you hate all hate something that you don't have to use and doesn't do anything at all except change the looks. And why do you care? it's just a game, in the campaign/story/universe it wouldn't even exist because all the reasons that have been listed. But this is not campaign/story/universe this is multi-player were the campaign/story/universe dose not exist and you can do anything you want, and look however you want . The fact that you're all upset about someone wearing what you don't like/want to use is rather silly, same goes for recon. Remember: It's not you're pig.

Now on topic.

It looks alright but I prefer my MKV.

bobbio555 said:
Hayabusa is actually one of the few armors I DON'T have a beef with. It looks kinda cool, and these days it doesn't mean anything to wear it, so the appeal is purely aesthetic. Recon, EOD, Scout, and anything elite however, I highly dislike to the point of tasting blood when my eyes fall upon them.

Elites =
2551dlw.jpg

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
It was OK until everyone started wearing it as if it was actually rare/special.

I don't mind it, personally.

It was supposed to be rare, the IWHBYD skull was ludicrously hard to get until someone hacked the game and found out how. Then it was spread to the world. It was supposed to be a fabled armor like recon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back