Who Else Really Hates Hayabusa?

What do you think about Hayabusa armor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Greco said:
It was supposed to be rare, the IWHBYD skull was ludicrously hard to get until someone hacked the game and found out how. Then it was spread to the world. It was supposed to be a fabled armor like recon.

How would you figure it out legit anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Roadwarrior said:
How would you figure it out legit anyway?

You weren't supposed to, that's why if you saw anyone in it, you were supposed to be in complete awe.

th_P1060425.jpg

Thats how I have my 360 set up,(back on topic)The Hayabusa is my second favorite armor right after the Mark VI.

FYI: I did vote that I loved the armor but I just want the record to show that I don't have wet dreams over it ;)

Al- said:
th_P1060425.jpg

Thats how I have my 360 set up,(back on topic)The Hayabusa is my second favorite armor right after the Mark VI.

nice...

Al- said:
FYI: I did vote that I loved the armor but I just want the record to show that I don't have wet dreams over it ;)

Thats a DAMN DIRTY LIE and you know it!

:D

What really shat me off annoyed me was that the Strategy Guide people, and many, many gaming magazines out there were asked by Bungie not to give out skull locations but some went ahead and did it anyway.

And with all the bickering going on I'd like to point out that everyone seems to be forgetting the 405th Creed. Honour, Armour, UNITY

I don't like it much, but it's ok. It can be annoying... too much junk on it. I'll take the reg mk. VI anyday.

The Hayabusy, like Darth Vader actually got its inspiration from Samurai, the warriors from fuedal Japan. They were the elite class who served the emperor. They were trained in martial arts and sword fighting. The ninjas were the assassins for the Samurai class. They were trained to kill without being seen. Here is a photo of one of the Samurai armor.

http://www.fanboy.com/archive-images/samurai-vader.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back