Who Is Getting Halo Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
222notforu!!! said:
If anyone has it in the Uk , OR Aussie, could you share the code :)
You can only use 1 code once. Otherwise I would have shared my code with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered the LE a while ago. And my other copy of Halo 3 is coming tommorow ( Lost my lgendary disk) So i will be able to play Mythic also.

Spartan061PK

The greatest marketing idea ever...
Just mention "you'll unlock recon" and everyone will buy halo wars..

Phoenix_92 said:
My mom pre-ordered the limited edition for me for my birthday, so I won't get it for a few days after it's release. My gamertag's spn_phoenix_92. I'll be using my flaming warthog!
Depending on where you preordered it, they will only hold it up to 48 hours.

Shadows0fIntent said:
i was 1st to pre order from the store and definately not the last, shouldn't the games be first come (preorder) first served. its only fair. if you could help i would be greatful as the game comes out tomorrow and i have got a day off tomorrow.
No.

That would mean if you didn't show, no one that preordered it would be able to pick theirs up. The only thing that is first come first serve is the flaming Warthog cards.

Pre-ordered from a local shop. My GF enjoyed the demo quite a bit, I think she is just as excited about it as me. I love RTS games, grew up on C&C.

Odessa-086 said:
I preordered the limited edition the day before yesterday, along with Recon and GTA4 add-on.

u can pre order recon? i didnt know that game was announced yet

Lol, havent u guys got any game?
Not even Lost and the damned?
Lol...
Welll, one thing 4 sure:
Sand box is awsome! xD

it is a awsome map to build bases in and make base wars with! :D

(Cuse of its shape)

ye...

Off topic: This sux, back in school again... No more freedom, but i whant to play more halo wars... :(

Well, my plans on going to the midnight release in my MK V is in the crapper. You know why? Because none of the stores around here are doing the midnight release. -.- SO now I have to wait till Wend. to get it as tomorrow I am at Harvard all day. I hate my local Gamestops now. However, when I do go in, I'll be wearing my MK V helmet, so that's alright I guess.

- Adulese

My local Gamestop is doing the midnight release. I didn't know until I went to buy COD 4 and saw an add for it.

I'm about to go to midnight release right now, I really need to sleep for school though. :/

EDIT: I think gamestop gutted me, Opened it and it only has the disc there, No mythic map codes, no comics, no nothing. Should I take it back?

Leadingspartan said:
I'm about to go to midnight release right now, I really need to sleep for school though. :/
EDIT: I think gamestop gutted me, Opened it and it only has the disc there, No mythic map codes, no comics, no nothing. Should I take it back?
If it was supposed to be the Limited Edition, then yes, and show the receipt showing Halo Wars: Limited Edition. If you accidentally pre-ordered the regular version then sorry, your outta luck. If you paid the full $80 for a regular edition you should complain and get $20 back.

I just got it tonight and am very pleased.

I went as MC for the hell of it and had someone filming (film will be up at some point) and got a free tshirt from an estatic manager who liked the outfit. Ran into an HBO member whose been to a few of Claude and Miguel's LAN parties in the NE (i think his name was Evan) too.

So heres all that came with it:
-Spartan and elite reusable skins (which i put on my PC)
- for some reason, 2 copies of the Prima hint guide
- theSpirit of fire patch (little disappointed, thought it'd be embroidered instead of rubber [ sticks to my fridge nicely though])
-then all the other usuals that came with the LE copy.

Overall fun night, first time i've gone to a midnight release.

Gotta say, I have a bit of buyers remorse over the limited edition. The comic kind of sucked (art was fine, story was really choppy and didn't really make a whole lot of sense), and I was really disappointed with the rubber disc they call a Spirit of Fire "patch" (it's not a patch, it's a coaster). I'm really not sure what the point of the character cards inside is either, but I'm not really going to complain about those.

Also, I realized too late that Gamestop only gave out the flaming warthog to people who ordered online. I suppose it's my fault for not checking, but still tremendously lame.

On the plus side, the bonus material was packed into a box that was sealed shut with a little Spirit of Fire sticker, which I carefully peeled away and stuck onto my laptop. Also, the metal case is really nicely embossed and vibrantly painted (much nicer than the the Halo 3 one).

OMG!!
My mom pre ordered it from ToysRUs ( Online ) and now I have to wait for shipping! >=(((((
Im so tempted to buy one of the copys from my local BestBuy ( Minimum of 10 per store )

Chuck-126 said:
Also, I realized too late that Gamestop only gave out the flaming warthog to people who ordered online. I suppose it's my fault for not checking, but still tremendously lame.

That doesn't sound right. I pre-ordered mine in the store and still got the flaming warthog.

Jason 'Biff' H said:
That doesn't sound right. I pre-ordered mine in the store and still got the flaming warthog.
I just asked the guy at the store I pre-ordered and got my Flaming Warthog. I played a 2v2 match on a flood infected level, took an hour, but seeing the Flood was awesome!

Chuck-126 said:
The comic kind of sucked (art was fine, story was really choppy and didn't really make a whole lot of sense), and I was really disappointed with the rubber disc they call a Spirit of Fire "patch" (it's not a patch, it's a coaster).

hmm, I went this morning to pick mine up and I got the flaming warthog. Along with 2 prima hint books for some reason as well...

I too was a bit disappointed with the "patch". I thought it was an embroidered one that you can stick on a jacket or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back