Who Saw Clone Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlord Ian

Hey, I saw clone wars, and I rather liked it, the beggining was bad, instead of the calssic beggining, they had something different. But besides that I liked it. Tell me what you think!

Seeing it once my bro is done with practice. Wouldve gone to an advanced showing on the 10th at space center houston, but I was at my lakehouse.

Spartan 061 said:
Seeing it once my bro is done with practice. Wouldve gone to an advanced showing on the 10th at space center houston, but I was at my lakehouse.
Cool, I'll warn you, there are some kind of stupid parts, but still, It was pretty kick-a$$. Today, even though I saw the first showing, it was practicly empty, just like 10 people (including me) dressed as jedi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw it last Sunday, one of the first in the country (possibly the world) to see it :D
Thought it was awesome, the only thing I didn't like was the Jawa's, at times the lighting made them look like they were clay or something o_O other than that it's quite a cool movie... going to be sculpting the Scout Clone helmet at some point too, that helmet and the Parjai (which looks to be the base of the scout) are my favorites :)

Belakor said:
Saw it last Sunday, one of the first in the country (possibly the world) to see it :D
Thought it was awesome, the only thing I didn't like was the Jawa's, at times the lighting made them look like they were clay or something o_O other than that it's quite a cool movie... going to be sculpting the Scout Clone helmet at some point too, that helmet and the Parjai (which looks to be the base of the scout) are my favorites :)
how did you see it so early o_O but im not going to see it, i don't like the animated ones

Advanced showings. I wouldve seen it on the 10th, but had to go to my lakehouse. Anyway, just came back from the movie

Spartan 061 said:
Advanced showings. I wouldve seen it on the 10th, but had to go to my lakehouse. Anyway, just came back from the movie
Kind of... some of the NZ 501st members (myself included of course) did a promotional troop for the movie at one of the cinemas here, afterwards they arranged a special screening for us :)... first time I've ever had to hand in my cell phone before going in to a movie.
We also did the Clone Wars toy release on the 1st :)

I forgot it came out, and I missed my chance to wear my stormtrooper armor and loiter in the theater lobby. :(

Kind of... some of the NZ 501st members (myself included of course) did a promotional troop for the movie at one of the cinemas here, afterwards they arranged a special screening for us ... first time I've ever had to hand in my cell phone before going in to a movie.
We also did the Clone Wars toy release on the 1st

HA! Americans got to see it on the 7th if they helped advertise it! Jk,

I saw it tonight. I was okay but not as good as the other Star Wars.

anyways, its supposed to be a spinoff, not a real movie. Its supposed to be fun and have lots of action.

Elite-B17 said:
I saw it tonight. I was okay but not as good as the other Star Wars.
Yea I agree, I liked it, but it wasnt acctually part of the trilogy, just a spinoff. Oh and by the way I dresed as a jedi in clone trooper armor, like Obi Wan Kenobi,and yes, I was in a special showing, so it had absolutly no kids runing around. I dont like seeing kids that like Star Wars, they have never seen the movies and acctually....*gasp* open SW toys I have hundreds still safely in thier package.
edit: I dont acctaully care if kids see the movies, i just dont like it when kids are loud during the movie, or start grabbing at my lightsaber saying; "I play wit dis??"

So what if kids go to star wars? They watch the movies, this one kid by me listed every type of clone in episode 3 and named every character in this movie. And so what if they open toys? Theyre meant to be played with.

From what I gathered from the movie it was more toward children to get them into the franchise for those who loved the original of live action was kind of a disappointment. 061 I think he meant it as a collectors point of view. Those "Toys" will worth money some day just like comic books like "Superman's Death". Just my opinion.

Id rather have a toy as a toy, not an investment. Thats what businesses are for.

EDIT: Every kid i know has loved star wars all their lives, and my moms a kindergarden teacher. And I meet them all.

the movie was pretty cool.... the ending was like what i intended it to be (if you didnt know, it is a pilot movie for the upcoming show)... yeah they made Count Duku look really weird with a beak for a nose... lol. Ahsoka Tano was better for the movie, her humor was great to season up the story line... Duku's droids were funny as well... over all i give it a 8/10.....

-ecose-

Spartan 061 said:
Id rather have a toy as a toy, not an investment. Thats what businesses are for.
EDIT: Every kid i know has loved star wars all their lives, and my moms a kindergarden teacher. And I meet them all.
I know, I was just frustrated with a bunch of kids messing with my costume when I was in the theatre lobby, and yea I dont care if they go to the movies, Im just not fond of the kids that arent well behaved.

I saw it last night. It was ok, but it really felt like "George Lucas wants more money" sort of movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back