Who Saw Clone Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0rtalman said:
I saw it last night. It was ok, but it really felt like "George Lucas wants more money" sort of movie.
George Lucas didnt write or direct it :p, but yea it was alright, good for a animated film anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little kids running around the place like it was a playground pisses me off. Once, I when i went to see Indiana Jones, there was this lady sitting next to me listening to here ipod full blast. At first i thought see was gonna turn it off when the movie started, but i was wrong :mad: . 30 minutes into the movie i lost my temper and told her to f***ing leave if you dont wanna watch the f***ing movie . She turned it off and moved to a different seat:lol:

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
Little kids running around the place like it was a playground pisses me off. Once, I when i went to see Indiana Jones, there was this lady sitting next to me listening to here ipod full blast. At first i thought see was gonna turn it off when the movie started, but i was wrong :mad: . 30 minutes into the movie i lost my temper and told her to f***ing leave if you dont wanna watch the f***ing movie . She turned it off and moved to a different seat:lol:
finally someone who agrees, kids are annoying :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back