• engineer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • forerunner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mjolnir follower said:
Everyone who says "HELL WE DONT NEED PODS,WE JUST JUMP",remember what happened to chief,his armor froze up when he jumped.Now how would you like to be frozen until a UNSC member comes and unlocks you,i wouldn't like it one bit.I wanna be kickin' ass,not hulled up stuck in a piece of armor that absorbed the drop damage and locked itself up.

Didn't that happen in First Strike? Guys and girls jumped and they ended up with shattered bones, and several deaths?

I'll stick to my Pelican. At least those have guns and missiles on board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well The "Let's Jump without an HEV Routine." was an emergency, due to the fact that the Pelican's cockpit was pretty much destroyed, and they couldn't get controls in the aft. section of the Pelican.

Navy ship Captain or a Spartan, odst's are awesome but Spartans are a legend, im 50/50 on both, but who says that halo wont happen, take a page from the civil-war men who make its re-inaction and re-in-act a halo battle, you cant say you don't have the resources on a site like this :p. take game nerd to whole new level lol

there should be an "Other" option up there.

I love the idea of a Spartan, the ultimate super soldier... but the idea of being an ODST appeals to me even more. Unlike Spartans you are a “super soldier” without all the enhancements. They have balls for doing the things they do for being only human.

I'd say ODST. There's too much of pressure on Spartans. It's not that I can't take that kind of pressure, but why should I when I have an out? Not to mention the fact that I'd like to have a normal(ish) life when I'm not out smashing up Grunts. That, and I don't want to have to deal with the mortality rate inherent to being turned into a Spartan~

UNSC are fodder for the most part. They have a very important role and I can understand and respect that, but ODST speaks more to the kind of combat I would like to be involved in. Working in small groups to execute precision operations. Speaks to my character.

I bet if you asked this last year, no one would of chosen ODST. Then again, no one really knew what ODST even stood for last year, lol.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I think the obvious reason not to be a Spartan is because you have no sex drive. How disappointing.

ROFL!!!

I would be an ODST. Simply because:

-You are a "normal" human, not some (sorry to all Spartan's) lifeless, zombie-like killing machine

-You have freedom (more then a Spartan)

-You have a real life outside of duty

-You have a freeking sex drive (Thank you ImaGunnaGetYou for pointing that out)

-If you are KIA, you are KIA. No "MIA" bull-crap

Those, plus the many other reasons pointed out in this thread.

ODST for sure reason why because you got thefrill of trying to stay aliva and not get shot but if you were a spartan you could just hide behind your shields till they went down (no ofense to spartans) but being an odst the feeling as youare dropped ito the upper atmosphere of a planet and if you were going to survive the next drop in your pod. :lol

I'd like to be an ODST working for the ONI like dare, so that would make me a spook but sourced from the ODST.

But then nathan fillion would be a lot less charmng...:D

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
ROFL!!!

I would be an ODST. Simply because:

-You are a "normal" human, not some (sorry to all Spartan's) lifeless, zombie-like killing machine

-You have freedom (more then a Spartan)

-You have a real life outside of duty

-You have a freeking sex drive (Thank you ImaGunnaGetYou for pointing that out)

-If you are KIA, you are KIA. No "MIA" bull-crap

Those, plus the many other reasons pointed out in this thread.

That was to make it seem as the Spartans were invincable, and to give inspiration to the soldiers

I would be an ODST or a Pilot

vmast3r said:
I bet if you asked this last year, no one would of chosen ODST. Then again, no one really knew what ODST even stood for last year, lol.

Ooh! I did! I liked ODST's more than Spartans from the start because they were simple, unaltered human beings leaving their mark bruise on history. So sign me up for the ODST's.

what it takes to be a spartan i think, that and NO sex drive lol, all bang and no buck.

ODST'S are also FULL human (not gen altered) and kick as much @$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back