Whooohoo Master Chief Times 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twisting_Neather said:
Ok, thats enough of that.

Looks very nice, especially considering the tight time constraints that you were facing. I hope you get the last pieces shipped in time. Are you finished painting them or do you plan on adding some weathering?
rude much :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Twisting_Neather said:
Looks very nice, especially considering the tight time constraints that you were facing. I hope you get the last pieces shipped in time. Are you finished painting them or do you plan on adding some weathering?

I wanted to do weathering, however as paitient and glorious as my lovely wife is, she doesnt understand weathering( "Why would i want my armor to look beat up?" was the exact question she asked me and try as might to explain the whys and hows and why weathering was so important to her, she just kept looking at me like I was stupid) So in a fit of solidarity I decided to forego weathering until after halloween that way we kina match.( Yes I know how soppy)

And Blue Fox, I somehow doubt that you would fit in my gear, remember its all casted so there is a little lee-way to it but unless your between 5'10 and 6 ft and 155-170 lbs its gonna be big on you to the point of ridiclousness.

Evil Taylor said:
I wanted to do weathering, however as paitient and glorious as my lovely wife is, she doesnt understand weathering( "Why would i want my armor to look beat up?" was the exact question she asked me and try as might to explain the whys and hows and why weathering was so important to her, she just kept looking at me like I was stupid) So in a fit of solidarity I decided to forego weathering until after halloween that way we kina match.( Yes I know how soppy)
And Blue Fox, I somehow doubt that you would fit in my gear, remember its all casted so there is a little lee-way to it but unless your between 5'10 and 6 ft and 155-170 lbs its gonna be big on you to the point of ridiclousness.
I'm 5'2 and a half and I'm 110 pounds (I look 14)

Kensai,

My wife is offically awesome, she has with alot of bambi eyes looks from me said it is ok if I carry my Barret M82A1, but I am not allowed to complain about it when it starts getting heavy and it will weighing in at 29lbs unloaded. Granted it is a live firearm, But lack of shells and my dummy magazine will prevent any potiental mishaps. It closely resembles the USNC Sniper Rifle in fact I am willing to bet they built their models based off this rifle. attached is a picture, this particular picture is not my personal rifle, just a image for reference. I will get a pic of my actual rifle up with the armor tommarow.

[attachment=7061:barrett_82A1_1_.jpg]

Evil Taylor said:
Kensai,

My wife is offically awesome, she has with alot of bambi eyes looks from me said it is ok if I carry my Barret M82A1, but I am not allowed to complain about it when it starts getting heavy and it will weighing in at 29lbs unloaded. Granted it is a live firearm, But lack of shells and my dummy magazine will prevent any potiental mishaps. It closely resembles the USNC Sniper Rifle in fact I am willing to bet they built their models based off this rifle. attached is a picture, this particular picture is not my personal rifle, just a image for reference. I will get a pic of my actual rifle up with the armor tommarow.

[attachment=7061:barrett_82A1_1_.jpg]

o_O Where the hell did you get a Barrett M82A1?!?!?

NICE!

Bungie DID base the S2AM sniper rifle off of the Barrett. it even says so in the Halo Wikia page dedicated to the UNSC Sniper Rifle.

hahaha, packing a .50 cal rifle eh. i only use rifles for hunting so with something like that i would have to be hunting whales. moby dick wouldnt stand a chance. but dont you think the police might not like you carrying that around in public?

Pvt. Mendosa said:
hahaha, packing a .50 cal rifle eh. i only use rifles for hunting so with something like that i would have to be hunting whales. moby dick wouldnt stand a chance. but dont you think the police might not like you carrying that around in public?

Nah, I'm good. I got a title 2 manufacturer license, and a CCP. This rifle is for hunting.......people at long distances:)

Crucible said:
Bungie DID base the S2AM sniper rifle off of the Barrett. it even says so in the Halo Wikia page dedicated to the UNSC Sniper Rifle.

ughhh. once again this is posted. This is the real weapon it was based off of.

NTW-20

ntw20.jpg

Indeed 2 suits.... I may have to accomplish this also for next Halloween. Seems my Girlfriend does like the armor and she needs only decide what color.

The good thing, she supports all my hobbies and really likes fabrication... the downside..having to make 2 of everything hehe. Maybe not to much of a problem!

I know exactly what you mean about the finer details.. I finished 1 suit and everything I know is wrong with it screams at me..yet others seem to really like the armor and think it is the coolest thing they have ever seen. You are your worst critic..it is true. After Halloween I'll do more detailing, but as usual won't really be celebrating as I am getting called in to work this weekend.

Spartan117x said:
ughhh. once again this is posted. This is the real weapon it was based off of.
NTW-20

ntw20.jpg

Yea I will agree that the top and long end of that look almost dead on, except its bolt action, and the magzine is feeding into the side as opposed to the bottom

maybe they just took elements of both. Either way, nobody cares, because it's still godly and if you own one, nobody will piss you off within a 10-mile radius of you.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
maybe they just took elements of both. Either way, nobody cares, because it's still godly and if you own one, nobody will piss you off within a 10-mile radius of you.

I wouldn't say 10 miles, but definately 2,240 Meters or 1.4 miles for those who are metrically inclined. I know the rifle can hit a target at that distance.

I just have one question:

How in the name of hell do you have a real M82A1 .50 cal barrett?

And on top of all that, you have spartan armor and a wife that lets you carry firearms (Let me guess, she helped you make the armor, too, didn't she?). You must be one of the happiest guys alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back