Why are there only three sections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

In the forums there are only three sections, the noob forums, creation discussion, and videos.
Now this is fine and dandy, but why is there only just three things? Is this site extremely dedicated to its subject of design, and will not become like other watered down sites where they try to talk about robotics on one section, and have something like "Runescape, pokemanz, yugioh" as another section. Too little intrest in this site to bother? Too much pride to bother?

I know this is a odd, and minor question, but its been bugging me. Im not sure if there was any other threads about this, but if there was, simply post the link and dont say "HAHAHA nub, already posted thrice, nubz!" You get the point...

Thanks for reading.

CemreTas said:
In the forums there are only three sections, the noob forums, creation discussion, and videos.
Now this is fine and dandy, but why is there only just three things? Is this site extremely dedicated to its subject of design, and will not become like other watered down sites where they try to talk about robotics on one section, and have something like "Runescape, pokemanz, yugioh" as another section. Too little intrest in this site to bother? Too much pride to bother?

I know this is a odd, and minor question, but its been bugging me. Im not sure if there was any other threads about this, but if there was, simply post the link and dont say "HAHAHA nub, already posted thrice, nubz!" You get the point...

Thanks for reading.

So you call a site "watered down" when it has off the wall topic areas, which I assume you mean in a negative way, but you are asking this forum to open up "watered down" topic areas, and isn't that what you don't like about other forum websites....

Did you scroll down and see the 3 seperate general discussion forums, or the forum dedicated to the infrastructure of the 405th...

I guess what I am saying is, it would be more helpful if you would state what you are asking, but be more to the point.... what forum do you want opened? If you say "Runescape, pokemanz, yugioh", I will laugh, that I warn you of..

Last edited by a moderator:
Uggh, I dont think you understand me AT ALL. Im simply asking why isnt there a seperate section for armour and weaponry, instead of clumping it into one section and having both into their own sub sections.
FYI. I did see those, im not reffering to them at all.

CemreTas said:
Uggh, I dont think you understand me AT ALL. Im simply asking why isnt there a seperate section for armour and weaponry, instead of clumping it into one section and having both into their own sub sections.
FYI. I did see those, im not reffering to them at all.

Click “Creation Discussion” then click “Weapons and Props”... will this get you where you wanted to go?

CemreTas said:

I see more than that. Then each of them split into other sections.

405th.jpg

The simple answer we have subforums is it is easier to catagorize on the main page. Most people don't want to have to scroll down through a ton of forums to get to the one they're looking for. We have lots as it is.

So your simply stating that you don't like the way the site is organized into main categories and sub categories... you want to eliminate sub categories and put everything on one page?....

Well that's how it used to be but adam changed it to it's current state when we moved from mjolnirarmor.com to 405th.com.

Sigma-LS said:
The simple answer we have subforums is it is easier to catagorize on the main page. Most people don't want to have to scroll down through a ton of forums to get to the one they're looking for. We have lots as it is.
Thanks!
Finally, someone didnt act like a **** and actually answered my question without a persnickety tone.

CemreTas said:
Thanks!
Finally, someone didnt act like a **** and actually answered my question without a persnickety tone.

You're welcome. :D

CemreTas said:
Thanks!

uh...i think you're the only one that took offense to that. no one was talking to you in an offensive manner at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back