• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreg

This just poped into my head. If the oppertunity came around to become one of the UNSC/ Earth's finest warriors, would you do it? I say sign me up.

If I had that chance I would be proud to serve my planet. Of course the sweet armor would bee a nice perk. ;-)
Then again do I relly want to loose my sexdrive? :unsure:

Redsleighdown said:
I would, just make sure to send me to blood gulch outpost #1.

Screw that sned me to the beach baby i want to work the windmill.

Last edited by a moderator:
well if it comes down to it and we have to deffend our planet then yes, we might be marines

link4044 said:
well if it comes down to it and we have to deffend our planet then yes, we might be marines

Hell no!
ODST maybe, but no marine for or Spartan for me. I like to have a social life .. ;-)

I would probably be a Spartan.

Am I physically superior enough to be chosen for the program, no, but I'm as athletic as I could be being 17 years old.

Spartan maybe.......ODST Hell yeah, dropping in a tiny pod from orbit, as it melts around me and my skin begins to burn, then land pop out a shotgun, and find some poor grunts

ODST General said:
Spartan maybe.......ODST Hell yeah, dropping in a tiny pod from orbit, as it melts around me and my skin begins to burn, then land pop out a shotgun, and find some poor grunts
sounds fun

For people who have jump to the conclusion "yes, me for spartan" I just wanna know if anyone has thought through the process of thinking about what they went through first. Kidnappend, stun batoned, test subgetion etc.

When i start to think about that stuff I become unsure if i would wanna. So im still at a stail mate.but thats just me :Steve:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back