WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
i play but i prolly gonna quit cuz i cant play it on my comp. ( i need alot of drivers and i never get arround to doin it )

Guild Wars owns WoW any day. Plus its not pay 2 play. Look me up im leader the of Mystic Spartans. Khunta Kindov.

Spartan-118 said:
Guild Wars owns WoW any day. Plus its not pay 2 play. Look me up im leader the of Mystic Spartans. Khunta Kindov.
...no it doesn't, WoW is better than guild wars by a lot. Guild wars lvl cap is too low. It doesn't matter if its free...it sucks... ANYWAY...i have already made a topic about this.

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
...no it doesn't, WoW is better than guild wars by a lot. Guild wars lvl cap is too low. It doesn't matter if its free...it sucks... ANYWAY...i have already made a topic about this.

-Matt

that guy oviously doesnt know what hes talking about.. guild wars is wimpy compared to WOW

Listen, im going to tell you what I tell most fanpeople. If your (Place noun here) is so great, then (Place verb here) it. Stop saying other (Nouns) are worse and play your own (Place exspletive here) (place noun) (exspletive).
Just play your own game and stop bugging other people. I saw WoW is better right? (I never played any games like this) who cares? Its my opinion and does not affect anyone. I saw Guild wars suck right? Who cares? You like it, thats all that matters.

The level cap means you don't have to waste you entire life wastering away over a computer desk trying to get that level. It adds balance to the game. GW also has WAY better graphics.Just compare dances also, WoW is a mockery compared to Guild Wars.

that guy oviously doesnt know what hes talking about.. guild wars is wimpy compared to WOW

I know exactly what I am talking about. Do you? I have played both games and Guild Wars pvp is better 2. Who wants to be a lowly 27 who just gets stepped on by a lvl 70? Not me! Guild wars has a level 20 cap. I dont want to play all day and night just to get the SWORD OF SLAYING, or get that level.With guild wars it adds a sense of quality and makes you think more strategically, for our skill bar is only cappable of supporting 8 skillz. Which allows us to make build for different situations instead of; Use a mana potion! Fire ball! Ice Dagger! Ohh no my health....health potion!. It makes you work as a team.

i've been trialing this game for 5 days and i think it's awesome! But it's too dang expensive, $30-$40 just for a CD to install it, then there's the $14 a month fee! Geeze! Wat do they think i am, rich? That's way to much jsut for a game. That monthly fee only makes it worse after u buy the CD to make u put in even more cash, it's rediculous! I can see u gotta buy it for like $30-$40 or so, but the monthly fee is only making it more expensive..

See what people are saying? Its just to expensive. If theres any GW player here im Khunta Kindov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back