WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
this website is ......................................um........................................
hat the word I'm looking for...............................................um.................uh.........
.....oh,I know it "girly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"405th Infantry- Yeah, we play that way"

That made me laugh till i cried, oh man.

I am so gonna make my first armor suit pink/crimson just like my banner

damn it guys, i'm on this site at the library right now. i bet everyone around me is thinking i'm gay or a girly girl, visiting a pink and teal site. D=

GG

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome April fools joke. Laughed out loud at work when I saw it!!

And on a side note it could keep the away all the less than hardcore fans of the 405th away!

jimmyfu said:
damn it guys, i'm on this site at the library right now. i bet everyone around me is thinking i'm gay or a girly girl, visiting a pink and teal site. D=

ha ha thats exactly where i was when i first opened the site! but im a girl, so it wasnt so weird.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
"405th Infantry- Yeah, we play that way"

That made me laugh till i cried, oh man.
I am so gonna make my first armor suit pink/crimson just like my banner

I am trying to make my own armor that is pink!! I'm freaking excited that i found this website. I love the Tropical Dream layout!

-Pink

Girlie, you and I are gonna get along great lol! check out my gallery to see my pink sniper rifle (still in the works)

It looked like barbie totaled her convertible all over my screen.

bunny.jpg

I switched mine to jet XD

how did I know that you would be behind this post I did not have to look at the auther name because frilly and pink screemed black rose

how did I know that you would be behind this post I did not have to look at the auther name because frilly and pink screemed black rose

lmao. I love pink and purple but the weird thing is all my clothes are black or some really dark color, my curtains and bedsheets are also black, my room is like a freakin cave but pink and purple are my favorite colors! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back