WW2 Gear!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxn00berxx

Hey guys!

lol i wonder if any one remembers me? haha ok soo well i was thinking A US ww2 dude for haloween? good idea.. Well i am going for it! so far i have a Russian Chest peace (i know russian but whatever). I collect any army gear stuff. I also have a backpack and a ak74u airsoft witch i will be using for my costume so WW2/Russian Millitary dude. If you have any gear you would like to sell please send me a PM or a coment below. And i have a belt and 2 canteens and a US 3 grenade pouch Bought of ebay, and a Knife that my grandpa gave to me..
And the regular military pants, coat/Shirt. Well here we go! on this WW2 adventure hah

http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/...otobucket.com/albums/vv60/xxn00berxx/&offer=y WILL be uplaoding freakwenlty when i have time, and money to spend on gear! LOL! so tell me what you think and ask me any questiong you whant. Good Or Bad comments welcome :).. I aaprecahte critisism.. Sorry for bad spelling And i hope some one knows me! and pelase ignore my old pics that i did along time ago ( riot sheild helmets, and cardboard DMR never finished) i planon buying a WW2 or any type of Medic helmet aslong as its a steel pot.. Please PM if you haveany gear you whant to sell..

Thank you alot :)

Parker NoobX

Hey,

Doing a WW2 costume is never a bad idea! I have tried to replicate a US paratrooper the last couple of years. (it looks good but its not as accurate as i would like). If you are looking for good surplus military supplies i would just hit up a local surplus store. They have plenty of great stuff and usually fairly cheap. In addition if you are going for a U.S. costume or even a Russian costume you may want to find a different weapon, as the AK-47 wasn't developed until after the War and was actually based off the German StG-44. Either way i wish you the best with your costume and its great to see someone trying to keep history alive!

The Mosin-Nagant is probably the weapon you'll be looking for, if you're going for a "Standard foot soldier" look. I'm not really a buff on what rank or jobs were given what weapon in Russia, but I would figure the PPSH to be issued to officers or enlisted men of higher importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back