X-Box Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed the way people treat eachother on XBL? Its pretty disheartening.
Like ill get set up in a match and then BAM: "Aww im gunna destroy you" "Im gunna f you up so bad" "your a queer" "I hate you" ect. ect.

Why is this? Why do people have so much hate for one another? Gah it sickens me!

Discuss.

P.s. I do get a certian gratification when you mop the floor w/ them though :D

nah thats just the nine year olds. i wanna get xbl then find every 9 year old's [except lil' poson] gamertag and report them all to bungie >:]

I've had some of that but mostly I've been on with pretty good folks. They say good game after a match and all that.

Plus achievement pacts and cooperation are how I got some of the more insane achievements. Steppin' Razor, Overkill, Two-for-one

Sigma-LS said:
I've had some of that but mostly I've been on with pretty good folks. They say good game after a match and all that.

Plus achievement pacts and cooperation are how I got some of the more insane achievements. Steppin' Razor, Overkill, Two-for-one
nice :) also when you play with just your friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try having a gamertag that says: VanityGirl.
;)

I get more crap than a toilet on xbl.
It kinda sucks.

Sarge Christi said:
Try having a gamertag that says: VanityGirl.
;)

I get more crap than a toilet on xbl.
It kinda sucks.
oooh that sucks o_O why'd you pick that name though?

Sigma-LS said:

nubsauce, i got all mine legit!

haha jk sigma.

On halo I never really listened to anyone, but halo 2 I had some weird matches... like on blood gultch (coagulation I guess), we were playing assault, and one of our teammates got the bomb and ran it back to our base... I don't think he was trying to cheat, I think he was just stupid.

The other one was assault also, and I grabbed to bomb, my 3 teammates got in the jeep... and the guy in the passenger seat wouldn't get out so I could get in and take the bomb up...

... I hit him with the bomb... :rolleyes

In BF2, there was some matches, I kept getting in with these cheaters, they were on my team and I could listen to them talking to each other, planning how they can get their next accomplisment, letting them snipe each other or whatever, it was a while ago, I don't remember... but I found out if you jump out of the jeep right before you drive over them, they die and it isn't counted against you :whistle: That did make them angry... I got them so many times haha.

Im talking before and after the match even if they loose.
Granted its not every match but it happens enough to where it it averages out to be every other or every three games. its crazy yo.

Christi, mines Mag118, How offten do i hear; "hey mag, are you a fag? hur hur hur hur" or somethign to that effect. People are so original.

Mine being "The Voodoocow".. you can probably figure it out by yourself.
I've heard more than enough profanity.

honestly, Halo is where I catch the most crap.
In gears, people are more understanding and are a lot more polite.
I think it is because more young people play halo.

And I picked the name VanityGirl because my friend and I made a list of failed superheroes one day.
We made and draw some of them, it was funny. One of the ones I made was VanityGirl, who only had the power to stare in a mirror and was really no use to anyone. Her failed one that was my favorite was PizzaDeliveryBoy, with the power to serve up pizza flavored justice.

It's dumb, but it's why I picked me name. That and I didn't know I'd catch crap for it.

Mine is IronCobra3000(easy guess huh?) and when i go online, people always make fun of my name, then I usually get more kills and win the game, best way to end a smack-talker is to destroy his pathetic existence. Also, why are people so mean to girls online? I mean really, one of my friends who was a girl came in, then they started harassing her? I mean, do they like to admit they have small penises?(one of my theories) lol.

Heh... I caught some flack for my gamer tag, Dead Rose 87. They were calling me Emo (ARGH! I hate being called Emoz) and saying it'd be an easy match, I'd just kill myself. I guess they expected me to do that, cause I won... didn't get any achievements, though...>_<

I don't usually get angry at the other team, but usually at my team when they act like idiots(betrayals, intentionally doing stupid things to bring the team down, etc). I can't stand it and will usually say some pretty bad things.

Sarge Christi said:
One of the ones I made was VanityGirl, who only had the power to stare in a mirror and was really no use to anyone.

Wasn't vanitygirl on the OC (Oh Noez!!!, people know I watch some of the oc)...

Anyways, anyone see what was it, The Breakup with Vince Vaughn, when he was on Xbox Live, that was awesome.

I really flip out sometimes if my own team is doing some really dumb ish. So often simple strategies elude the best of players. As for trash talk win or lose I only resort to it if the other team does. There was one time which I found rather funny my team had just lost TS game and from what I recall is was quite close so were are in the post game lobby and this high pitched laugh comes from the other team. Now to me is sound like a small child and I said so, some one else on the other team asked me why I was talking sh*t to a chick trying to be tough....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back