Xbox Live Gamer Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is why i wish i had an Xboxs 360 now i feel left out of the fun.. but i;'ll just have to be patient

MC Chris said:
this is why i wish i had an Xboxs 360 now i feel left out of the fun.. but i;'ll just have to be patient

i feel srry for you but leading im going on soon im working on my armor so be on in 10 mins

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
Me, VanityGirl,Jelly Bean1729, and BPKillaz are owning in swat right now =p

We owned, own and are going to own.
We basically rock.
:mrgreen:

blinkava44 said:
im on right now

where is anybody!

Dude! I tried hosting, but my internt was messed up. It kept saying Local Area Network Unplugged, so we called Verizon and they said they are working on the lines. So please host again tonite. I will deff. be there!

I played some Hog Wars for the first time last night. Dont know if I was any good though, cause I had no idea how to play. Im guessing its just ramming hogs against each other....

Anyway, I was playing with ragtagsoldier but for some reason my mic wasnt working, or no once could hear me for some reason. Ill try again tonight.

drgon47 said:
I played some Hog Wars for the first time last night. Dont know if I was any good though, cause I had no idea how to play. Im guessing its just ramming hogs against each other....

Anyway, I was playing with ragtagsoldier but for some reason my mic wasnt working, or no once could hear me for some reason. Ill try again tonight.

What you do is get in a hog, and ram the other hogs untill it explodes, killing the person, or try and run over anyone out of a hog. Its funny as anything when you run someone over full speed and they go flying across the map.

*You splattered <enter name here>

<div class='quotetop'>(SPARTAN-430)</div><div class='quotemain'>
drgon47 said:

What you do is get in a hog, and ram the other hogs untill it explodes, killing the person, or try and run over anyone out of a hog. Its funny as anything when you run someone over full speed and they go flying across the map.

*You splattered <enter name here></div>

lol *You splattered MasterGun 44*

drgon47 said:

yeah dude that was fun you were pretty good actually, the game went on for like 3 hours with no complaints prretty much,,, LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNGGGGGGGGG GAME!!! lol

it was a lot of fun. Im going to try my other mic tonight and see if that works. I could hear everyone else talking last night, and sometimes it would come through on my headset and sometimes through the tv speakers... so i think somethings wrong with that mic.

There were some pretty high flying hogs last night :D

The only thing I can think to make that game even more fun is to have standard issue plasma grenades, as a well placed one on a passing hogs wheel will make it do fantastic aerobatics on the move :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back