Xbox One Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for clearing it up. ObiJ3ff I hope it is cleared up now for everyone, you included.
ID405th is the one and only 405th club.

- Palmer

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay then should i go ahead and just remove everyone from the one i created and disband it?

As Fangs has stated the ID405th is the official group. ObiJ3ff is being kind enough to close down his group so that there is no further confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I group has been removed from Clubs. I removed all the members that were on that club. It should be fully deleted by 7 days.

I group has been removed from Clubs. I removed all the members that were on that club. It should be fully deleted by 7 days.
Sorry, still finding my way around the forum.

Could you please direct the members within the former club towards the ID405th club?

Can a admin or someone with the power please Sticky this post so new members can join the club please

Having an Official 405th Xbox club would definitely be great! I have tried the looking post btw and they are really hit or miss. Tried 3 different looking posts all to get blown off by people already in games or just left after joining. Kind of frustrating not getting a response from someone who is supposed to be hosting the dang thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back