Xbox preview program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzytrexy

Hey this is fuzzy i was wondering if any body could invite me to the program so I can join the 405th group thx! Sorry I can't post in off topic

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

This isn't the place to ask, friend. You'd be better off asking somewhere else, like Reddit (I'm fairly sure they have a place for that).

This subforum is for costumes and props only, just keep that in mind :)

Hey this is fuzzy i was wondering if any body could invite me to the program so I can join the 405th group thx! Sorry I can't post in off topic

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Are you referring to the 405th Spartan Company for Halo 5, or are you referring to XBox Clubs? Because I'm unaware of whether or not we have an official Club yet.

Are you referring to the 405th Spartan Company for Halo 5, or are you referring to XBox Clubs? Because I'm unaware of whether or not we have an official Club yet.

I believe they're referring to the 405th Xbox club I started. I'm pretty sure it's official :p

By Preview they meant if a person being part of the Preview Program can invite him to that program.
Clubs are currently tested in Preview.

Preview Program is just a testing program you can volunteer to be part of. It has pros and cons - your console will update 1-2 times a week with mostly 450mb updates, there can always go something wrong with the new update leaving you with some stuff not working, but you get to test new things out first and use them.
When Backwards Compatibility launched on XOne there have been massive requests of people willing to join just to be able to play those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back