Xtremenoobs - Halo Infinite Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my moai 200 arrived!! I just need to tweek the back before I start printing.
I also designed a cortana chip that can slot into the back of the helmet
The bottom back detail with be casted in flex foam-it due the helmets design, so you can get your head in and out.

back chief.png
cortana.png
67364927_2282975725149237_2298892948969881600_n.jpg

Oh my goodness! That looks absolutely amazing, and adding in the detail of the data chip was a great idea!! Love it!

-Matt

I’ve been following your work ever since you started posting on forums and making YouTube videos. This is truly incredible work. I hope to be one of the lucky few to purchase one of these helmets.

What is the rough scale (dimensions) of the final helmet? I am doing some pepakura test for my own H6 build and I am seriously considering buying one of yours if the dimensions are close to my test piece

I’ve always been so impressed with your work. I am excited to see the finished product and get my hands on a copy. This is fireplace shelf worthy!

I’ve always been so impressed with your work. I am excited to see the finished product and get my hands on a copy. This is fireplace shelf worthy!

Cheers, means alot.
Every project I have always done my best at the time, even back when I was making helmets out of pepakura

Close up of the details at the back

011 copy.jpg

Attachments

• 011 copy.jpg
    011 copy.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 443
Looks awesome so far, can't wait to see the final product. Do you plan to make files for the whole suit? I really want to build this but I can't find files anywhere.

Looks awesome so far, can't wait to see the final product. Do you plan to make files for the whole suit? I really want to build this but I can't find files anywhere.

I do play on making the suit later in the future

How long has the helmet taken you to make? asking as i am thinking of modeling a rendition of gen of my own

It took me in total somewhat over 75hrs
thats also because I was unfamiliar with the modeling when I first started

Molding commences this week

Details such as under the visor, vent and back details will be molded seperatly to avoid airbubbles in the the final product

new.jpg

Until next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back