Yet Another Nerf Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update On The Scope.

Its finally finished. I used a tupperware case and painted it black. added some add-on to make it more like in the game. Its not really game accurate but i think it a pass .. :lol

SDC11970.jpg

SDC11974.jpg

SDC11977.jpg

SDC11972.jpg

HARR 18 said:
I like the LED's...

I am a fan of anny project with LED's...

good job lookin nice!

I agree... I loooooooove LED's.... I'm using about 9+ in my MA5C :p...

Nice mod man, I was VERY impressed when I saw the end result. Looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gixxer said:
thanks for the tip ...btw schizophrenicMC, did anyone put those nerf pump into LS ?

Nerf pump? Elaborate, please? I could probably help you a bit more with that if you explained what you mean.

Damn, though. That scope is amazing. Tupperware? Wow.

SchizophrenicMC said:
Nerf pump? Elaborate, please? I could probably help you a bit more with that if you explained what you mean.

Damn, though. That scope is amazing. Tupperware? Wow.

I think he means the shotgun pumps people did. Yes, I was a little Nerf crazy for a while. I've moved on.

mustang2500 said:
I agree... I loooooooove LED's.... I'm using about 9+ in my MA5C :p...

9 ! thats alot !

SchizophrenicMC said:

yup ... like mustang2500 said ..

Gixxer said:
9 ! thats alot !

yup ... like mustang2500 said ..

So, foregripping the LS? Yeah, that's happened a lot. Most popularly, CaptainSlug's version. Not gonna post a link because I'm not too sure about 405th Policy on that, but a simple Google search for Captainslug foregrip should get you where you wanna go.

captain slugs fore-grip isn't that special at all, ive seen it done quicker and cheaper. oh and i have also made the Sniper rifle, but i made it with a recon.

Wow! That looks pretty sick! I might have to do that with my longshot! But that would mean lengthening my under-the-bed defense against marauding little bros... Maybe I'll get the recon ;) . In terms of the forgrip, CaptainSlug did a nice job of making a cheap and easy pump. You could get the same result with 2 pieces of wood a couple of nuts and bolts, and a slot cut near the front of your rifle...

Cheers!

gingersnapples said:
captain slugs fore-grip isn't that special at all, ive seen it done quicker and cheaper. oh and i have also made the Sniper rifle, but i made it with a recon.

Sniperbaas392 said:
Wow! That looks pretty sick! I might have to do that with my longshot! But that would mean lengthening my under-the-bed defense against marauding little bros... Maybe I'll get the recon ;) . In terms of the forgrip, CaptainSlug did a nice job of making a cheap and easy pump. You could get the same result with 2 pieces of wood a couple of nuts and bolts, and a slot cut near the front of your rifle...

Cheers!

Easiest way to do it is even cheaper. Use a PVC pipe. Not a thin one, one wide enough to fit around the entire width of the LS assembly.

But, I digress. I'm still bowled over by that tupperware scope.

SchizophrenicMC said:
So, foregripping the LS? Yeah, that's happened a lot. Most popularly, CaptainSlug's version. Not gonna post a link because I'm not too sure about 405th Policy on that, but a simple Google search for Captainslug foregrip should get you where you wanna go.

it's okay . already found a thread about it .. look easy to made.

Sniperbaas392 said:
I might have to do that with my longshot! But that would mean lengthening my under-the-bed defense against marauding little bros... Maybe I'll get the recon ;) .

ahaha .. i have maverick for that sole purpose .. great .. do post up your recon when u started . i would like to see a recon sniper rifle .

SchizophrenicMC said:
But, I digress. I'm still bowled over by that tupperware scope.

LOL .. at first i was thinking on putting a camera at the 2nd barrel and LCD display at the scope .. so i can show real display instead of just green led .. but it wont have magnification like real sniper scope. and my cost getting out of budget now . LOL .. maybe next month or the other month ..

Gixxer said:
LOL .. at first i was thinking on putting a camera at the 2nd barrel and LCD display at the scope .. so i can show real display instead of just green led .. but it wont have magnification like real sniper scope. and my cost getting out of budget now . LOL .. maybe next month or the other month ..

My ODST is going to have sniper goggles, as I plan it, and I'm gonna put an old camera in them with the zoom button on top, so I can flip 'em down and zoom in and out. Not sure if I'm going to retain snapshot capability, though.

It's expensive, but if the family has recently upgraded, by all means, go for it.

its been a while since i do any repairs/upgrade my armor. Here's today update. decided to redo the muzzle and add the little triangle thingy beside the scope lens.

SDC12172.jpg

SDC12178.jpg

SDC12182.jpg

SDC12185.jpg

SDC12187.jpg

SchizophrenicMC said:
My ODST is going to have sniper goggles, as I plan it, and I'm gonna put an old camera in them with the zoom button on top, so I can flip 'em down and zoom in and out. Not sure if I'm going to retain snapshot capability, though.

old camera huh .. now thats an idea i can use ..thanks man ..

How 'bout a night vision scope? I've made one with an old digital camera. It would look great, and maybe even work with the right equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back