Yodajammies' Perpetual Clay model thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yodajammies

I think Sigma is on the right track for a good replica helm based on the legendary ed of halo3.

I plan on bumping this pup until its completely done, so Mods, if you could move this to the molded armor forum, and/or give me permission to post there, that'd be greattttt. (office space)

Enjoy!

000_0313.jpg

000_0312.jpg

I believe you mean Sigma ;-), Not Spase.

Looks good, Keep up the good work!

-Doom

whoops. I knew it was S-something. :)

Hey doom, move me over to the molded armor forum will yah?

And why can't I post new topics there? *le sigh*

Totally not me, didn't use a Legendary Helmet at all... (y)

I do believe that was the the big LS...

well, in any case.....

/bow to spase and his friggin awesome pep helm.

You == my hero man.

Note to all: I have almost perfected my hand piece clay model. Will be taking orders / trades for casts soon. (as soon as I find a jerb)

your crazy. i finally finished straight molding my legendary helmet tonight and it fits perfect. i'm opening a thread in a minutes. Don't ruin yours with that warp and bumpy clay like sigma. IT FITS GUYS!

Werd Nal said:
your crazy. i finally finished straight molding my legendary helmet tonight and it fits perfect. i'm opening a thread in a minutes. Don't ruin yours with that warp and bumpy clay like sigma. IT FITS GUYS!

It might fit but it still doesn't look right..the scale is off, and when did Sigma ruin his helm thats news to me? I thought he was trying to get creative and try something new don't bash the guy for trying something different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werd Nal said:
You must have tiny head syndrome!

Nice job so far. Just looking at your preliminary pics though I would have to say that you are going to need to make your clay thicker. I've got a good 3/4 inch thickness on mine and it still looks like it's going to turn out just a tad smaller than my BR helm.

Keep up the good work!

Werd Nal said:
my head is huge but thanks for attempting to make fun of me jackass.
lol. All he's saying is that the Legendary helmet is pretty small. I'd have to agree with him. I have a huge head too. Like, my snow mobile helmet is like XXL. I just don't think my head would EVER fit in that helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back