You gotta start some where

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic13ious

Well, I am some what familiar with costume making. I did make a set of clone trooper armor that was really, really expensive. The only problem with that was I didn't feel like I made it because I merely assembled it. I took molds that someone else made trimmed, sanded, bondoed, and everything else that it took. Yet, I still feel like it was just some sort of model kit. I want to make something from scratch, I want to create something from the beginning. So, Ive been on the forums, poking around, reading every thread that has to do with tutorials and building. I have decided that I want to make a complete halo reach spartan armor set. I have pepakura and the files I need. I just need to get supplies so I can start. Once I finish that I want to move on to the foam armor. I think I can do it. I just need to start it. It is going to be a long summer full of graduate classes and hopefully an internship. I'm also looking forward to the low cost of foam armor building so I can save up to get a ring to purpose to my girlfriend. Its going to be a good summer I think. I look forward to sharing my creation with this community. Let's hope all goes well.

Custom Spartan III armor here I come

Parts:
Commando helmet (fiberglass)
Jorge attachment on top (fiberglass)
GUNGINR shoulder (Foam)
Carter's shoulder (Foam)
Breacher Collar (Foam)
Reach Torso (Foam)
everything else base (Foam)
Hopefully a shotgun at some point (fiberglass)

Hey, I'm starting out from scratch just like you. Good luck! It sounds like you have the plan, so I hope your project goes as flawless as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

sounds good im also a college student building a foam set haha. though its the 2nd armor im working on. good luck with yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back