You In Places You Had No Idea You Were?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i searched my real name a long time ago and i turned out to be some rugby player thats been playing since before i was born...^-^ lol, i don't even play that sport.

paradoxdj said:
i searched my real name a long time ago and i turned out to be some rugby player thats been playing since before i was born...^-^ lol, i don't even play that sport.
well at least yours doesn't come up as a dog ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
lizander said:
All I'm going to say is that there are alot of name stealers out there. That, and aparently I'm a rapper.
Seeing that there are around 6,674,005,938 people in the entire world, I'm pretty sure some ideas are thought up by more than one person.

WOW! I typed in my real name this time.

Okay, I don't know if this is coincidence, or the Lord sending me a message of sorts but...
http://www.jtkmdhawk.com/JimIraq2.htm
Apparently, I am a fighter pilot! (My name is on that page, not saying which one it is though :p)

My entire life I have dreamed of becoming a fighter pilot. Now, I type my name in and it shows that there IS a fighter pilot that has the same name as me? Wow, that's cool.

Tater Mane said:
Seeing that there are around 6,674,005,938 people in the entire world, I'm pretty sure some ideas are thought up by more than one person.

true, but still.......... They should have known not to have the same idea as me, a person who they have never even met. :p

thats not me!!!! i scarez
brooks.jpg

neither is that
obit_b11_1793.jpg

or that
obit_b11_275.jpg

i scared!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back