You In Places You Had No Idea You Were?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

I was googling my common username today, (KeeganISK) and I found some things on myspaces that I had no idea that existed. (And they were on older womens profiles! :lol:)
Anyways, heres some pics!

I bet I would have a little trouble finding something relevant to me. Haha, probably have a lot of stuff to do with pirates.

This is not the real Sean Bradley:

250px-Shawn_Bradley.jpg

Strangely enough the first thing that comes up on Google image search thats actually from me is this:

banhammer.jpg

D'oops! Apparently my claim to fame is the one-time use of a old Vallejo painting meme. :lol:

oh, many people have my actual name.

I believe there is a football player and a famous frycook with the name Justin Miller

Apparently, I am a movie star and have my own website.

This is not me:
intro1.jpg

If I were to post any of the other images that came up I would probably be banned... or at least, all of you would never look at me the same way again. :lol:

Meh, I don't really find my username anywhere. Mostly because I found it on a little known site (which I will not post a link to because I have forgotten what it was called xD). Adulese actually means Serpent-One, Ruler of Dragons, Bringer of Darkness, or something simmilar to that. (That last one was made as a joke ...)

Because of this, however, you could probably find most of my internet activity through a Google Search.

Oh and I found a video I made for the iCarly show (and was paid 300 bucks for) on a site I didn't submit it too ...

Actual Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JuHL_4gX0Y
Unknown Site: http://www.watchlocalvideos.com/watch-26142.htm

My name's the same way. You search for it, it was me, no question. lol There's Gokussj4okazu, Gokussj5okazu, and Gokussj6okazu, all me. lol It's very easy to track me down.

You don't wanna know what comes up when you type in, "Friendly." Don't try it. My more common username, "pinebark90," actually comes up with pictures of me.

Typed in my real name on google images and...

Sean_Kelly_present_day.jpg

SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME A OLD HIDIOUS MAN!?!?!?!?

EDIT: Also, when you type in my username "BlacRoseImmortal" the first pic is me and the next like 6 pictures that follow are of Spase... and the rest of the pics seems to be all Halo Related... awesome!

CPU64 said:
I am apparently a singer.
Found that out searching my name on google.
well thats better then what i am im an murder so it says on my name, a military officer, and a dog

Last edited by a moderator:
My real name comes up with a few things about me but I also work for the state of Kansas and the VA! No wonder I don't have armor yet! My user name is all about me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back