you know you play too much halo when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-You create a Halo 3 Machinima series/Montage
-You call your dog The Arbiter because he's just that ugly.
-You cry when your forge map doesn't work correctly.

LastSpartan said:
You played too much Halo when you must wear your Halo 3 T-Shirt to play Halo 3.
You know you play too much halo when...
...You browse the internet in your halo costume :p

-Fin(n)ish

EDIT:
You know you play too much halo; when you trip over, and say "*Flyigh.. ahh*, Suicide"

Last edited by a moderator:
You play halo too much when....

-When the doctor says he/she's giving you a needle, you are not afraid of a shot, you fear the pink mist!!!

-When you hoard cases of game fuel in your basement (like i do) to save them for the release of halo wars.

- when you have 3 warts on your body and you point to each one and say: WORT WORT WORT!!!!

-When your cat no longer uses her cusioned bed to sleep in, but rather the inside of one of your Halo helmets.( Grrr...)

DoC ByTeS said:
You love halo 3 to much when this is what you put in your bedroom.....

2604378690_24ab977347.jpg
KITTY!

-When you forget a friends birthday 'cos you were online rying to find out if that Lego Halo thing was real.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude I heard a plink once and I got all alarmed cuz i thought someone had chucked a frag grenade behind me, I turned around and started to run. It seriously sounded exatly like a grenade from halo. scary. and onece i was playing

tag with my brothers and when we started i said Slayer in a deep voice. and through out the day when im doing certain things that involve repetetiveness I start to go double kill tripple kill quad kill killtacular killamanjaro. and me and my bro are alway making jokes about the Unyealding herophant. (like when in First Strike Johnson calls the Unyealding Hierophant an uneven elephant.) no one else but us get it.

i read like 4 pages and thought of one.... if has been said, i guess great minds think alike... its a RvB one tho....

- when you dial the wrong number you say "are you sure im talking to the right base?"

I think I play WAY too much halo because whenever I see "117" on something I go crazy. Like the other day I was getting ready to get clothes out of my washer and I noticed that it had 1 minute and 17 seconds left on it. I freaked me out. But at least it wasn't 6 minutes and 66 seconds left... but then thats really 7 minutes, 6 seconds... lol :D

you know you play too much halo....
-when your watching a zombie movie and you say INFECTED!!!! every time someone dies
-when your playing dodge ball you throw the ball at the enemy's feet trying to blow them up
-when you consider joining the navy just to become a master chief (its the senior enlisted rank in the navy)

When you were playing halo ALL day and wake up in the middle of the night after having an obscure dream about halo and you absolutely CANNOT get halo out of your head and you try and try and try but you think you're going crazy and it takes you like 30-45 minutes to get it out of your head and go back to sleep... That's happened with a couple games for me... It really sucks when that happens...

(Don't think anyone posted this)

-When you repeatedly send mails to NASA, asking them to look for master chief in space.

All I can think of for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back