you know you play too much halo when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You walk outside and point your hands at people whilst pulling your trigger fingers...and say..."I see lil red dots but when I pull the triggers nothing happens!!!"

-TL13

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I play to much Halo. Everytime I play a different game, I say "Double Kill", Splatter, etc. I also say it in real life when I hit two people with one ball, hit someone with an RC car or plane, etc.

You have played Halo to much when you forget how to spell Halloween, so you spell it haloween and think of it as "The Right Way" o_O

When the microwave beeps and you automatically think your shields are going down. :rolleyes

When you threaten your friends with the only weapons *cough hammer* you can think of and they only exist in the Halo universe. :p

When your gf says no to going to Dcon as Cortana....... you start to look for someone else to go as Cortana and write your gf off as going as a spartan.

When you would go as a spartan to your own wedding, even if your wife would kill you, but you decide not to just because a wedding dress clashes with your armor :D ;)

heh, almost got ditched by my gf from this bloody game, yet i still love it

i was playing halo with a few friends and she wur waiting in my bed... (for... something :D) and she waz theyre for an hour, and whenever she sais, "HURRY UP" you just say, yeah just finishing this one game.. and then forget when the games finished

she planned on dumping me because of it... she would take out the fuses in our cellar so it would cut off the power to the xbox...

howver, it also saved our relationship, she was never a gamer, and i went to the toilet, when she was reaidn a magazine, came back to see her on a killing spree, quite a funny sight, now im the one waiting in bed ofr her... sucks

Ummmm....... I've weighted it myself and played for days not really noticing my fiance much, But they don't seem to think of "quality time" as you stopping play between matches to give her a kiss and ask for some food. :rolleyes

.when every time you parents asks where you are going, you reply with "To give the covenant back their bomb.."

.when you sit in the shotgun seat of your car, you sit on the head and have one foot on the dash

.when every time you GET OUT of your car you yell "lock and load!"

.when every time you see the commercial for 1-800-CONTACTS and hear the motto "We deliver, you save" you think of Echo419

Overlord_Ian said:
Yay! I fit the whole description! Mission accomplished! And is it bad thing that I just asked my boss for a weapon?

if you asked your boss for a weapon, you might never get your paycheck again lol.

DoC ByTeS said:
Ummmm....... I've weighted it myself and played for days not really noticing my fiance much, But they don't seem to think of "quality time" as you stopping play between matches to give her a kiss and ask for some food. :rolleyes
ya, im only 14, so its all good, she keeps coming to mine like EVERY day, not that i mind, i enjoy spending time with her, now shes pissed off with me from playing halo that much...because i never let her play anymore and i "hog the controller"

what the feck

since when did she play games?!?!?

i let her play once... no joke, ive been playing halo for years, this was her first time and she completed the level i was stuck on first time

-.- girls...

Zenzeigan said:
heh, almost got ditched by my gf from this bloody game, yet i still love it

i was playing halo with a few friends and she wur waiting in my bed... (for... something :D) and she waz theyre for an hour, and whenever she sais, "HURRY UP" you just say, yeah just finishing this one game.. and then forget when the games finished

she planned on dumping me because of it... she would take out the fuses in our cellar so it would cut off the power to the xbox...

howver, it also saved our relationship, she was never a gamer, and i went to the toilet, when she was reaidn a magazine, came back to see her on a killing spree, quite a funny sight, now im the one waiting in bed ofr her... sucks
Zenzeigan said:
ya, im only 14, so its all good, she keeps coming to mine like EVERY day, not that i mind, i enjoy spending time with her, now shes pissed off with me from playing halo that much...because i never let her play anymore and i "hog the controller"

what the feck

since when did she play games?!?!?

i let her play once... no joke, ive been playing halo for years, this was her first time and she completed the level i was stuck on first time

-.- girls...

I actually do this one:

When instead of squinting your eyes to see better, your thumb twitches as if you were trying to scope in on the control stick.... And you actually get pissed off because you cant scope... :p

I do that ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!

Robogenisis said:
And yet another reason to not drink.

yeah, i see where your coming from, but you know, when you live in a pub, you dont have much else to do than drink

Underage Drinking FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot! *as I gulp down the third rum n coke in the past 5 minutes* God, I just LOVE it when i get off work! :D

Robogenisis said:
Zenzeigan said:
underage sex ftw...

jk guys, dont do it :p
robo by friend, its called : The Effects of Alcohol

And yet another reason to not drink.
Indeed. I am reminded of something I said earlier today, I don't need to be drunk to have fun! Only two more years till I can legally drink, and as for the other thing, I'm 16 ;) .

Anywho, You know... When:
You can't bash anyone without a gun in your hand.
You find yourself trying to right click as you walk backwards away from something. (Halo PC FTW!)

..everytime you see michael douglas (on E!) or hear his name you laugh & think about your buddies in halo 3...
..your kids no longer try to get your attention and run to daddy when you turn on your 360..
..you start obsessing about renting out a space you can't afford just so you can have somewhere to create your own MC armor..
..you start teaching your 5 yr old how to draw masterchief and then scold her when she gets the colors all wrong for MC's armor..
..you start to wonder "what would MC do?" when confronted with everyday problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back