( You know you're a 405th member when...)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by RYNO 666, Jan 26, 2014.

1. foxleader

foxleader

lol battle toad napa would just let a turtle loose in there and well it might be dipping red so you'll have to find a why to get the blood out of them, as for the rounds thanks. now just to tell mr. caboose where all ready for a game of grunt ball.

2. BlazedStarbon

BlazedStarbon RMO 405th Regiment Officer

...when your co-workers begin talking about vacation season at nice resorts and someone pipes up about all the pictures you were tagged in while at a convention last summer. :lol:

grifandsargert and Dirtdives like this.
  3. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

...when you realize that you're basically throwing away money with your hobbies...then keep doing it anyway. :D

4. foxleader

foxleader

... when on your taxes you have 4k in mis because of all the stuff your brought over the year and your now need a budget.

"hey fox look what I found on the web today..."

charizard_by_dekunobou_kizakura-daut7ow.jpg

nice dragon, nice artist, guys I think I need a bigger gun.

mblackwell1002 likes this.
  5. Sentri

Sentri

...when you lose your internet, and instead of cleaning the house you start building.

...this may or may not have been me yesterday.

6. foxleader

foxleader

fun thing is I found a few guns I started on last year and was like, "so that's where they went."

mblackwell1002 likes this.
  7. RYNO 666

RYNO 666 Well-Known Member

You know your a 405th member when you spend hrs. editing a screenshot just to know if a fold goes under or over...

8. TheOneWithNoName

TheOneWithNoName

You Know your a 405th Member when you spend several hours fighting with CAD programs so that you can make an armor piece that has your phone embedded in it.
    You know your a 405th Member when you want a drone that can follow you but can also be 90% enclosed so you can make it look like an installation monitor.

9. Leiutenant Jaku

Leiutenant Jaku Jr Member

you know your a 405th member when you get sick from breathing in too much hot glue fumes

10. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard

Fixed that for you.

Always wear your PPE boys and girls.

Leiutenant Jaku and PaiganBoi like this.
  11. Leiutenant Jaku

Now I know that you can edit quotes, I wear PPE when using Bondo and resin. Just not hot glue, although I should.

12. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard

It's wild eh?

You know you're a 405th member when you derail a thread and then Dirtdives, Schankerz, PaiganBoi and mblackwell1002 start chiming in.

13. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

You got that right!!!!!!!

giphy (27).gif

14. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

You know you're a 405th member when you chime in on a derailed thread and then convince Dirtdives that Canadians are strange peoples and that a wall should be erected to keep him safe.

15. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard

RYNO 666, Dirtdives and PaiganBoi like this.
  16. Leiutenant Jaku

Or when arguments between Canadians and US people start

17. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

You actually don't have to convince me on that point......it's a given. I feel safer w/ every brick. Have you seen what TurboCharizard and PaiganBoi really looks like? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I'd have the wall up just for them 2........

It's not arguments......it's strong points of view........where I'm always right.........;) And it's American......not US people........ "us people"....just sounds weird. Like "Them" People......Sounds semi-racist. But it's not.

Thread Derailment Powers Activate!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

TurboCharizard and PaiganBoi like this.
  18. Leiutenant Jaku

I didn't know if American people would be like all of the Americas including Canada, and I meant US like U.S. or U.S.A.

PaiganBoi likes this.
  19. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Dude.....you're profile says your from Maryland.......You're American........not a US Person......well technically we are "us people".....both of us being AMERICA.......:rolleyes:

20. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

I know I'm gonna get a "poor baby" out of this comment but, you're making my brain hurt with 'us' and 'U. S.' LOL.

mblackwell1002 and Dirtdives like this.
  21. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard

Don't worry man, let those non-Commonwealth savages fight it out amongst themselves while we have our afternoon tea.

22. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

THREAD DERAILER BLACKWELL REPORTING FOR DUTYYYYY, SIR!
    You saw it coming.
    cry.gif
    Wait...So you actually thing PaiganBoi and TurboCharizard are uglier than yourself? And then you throw another 50 cents towards the wall? DD's gonna get some Canadian assassins heading his way. If any of my Canadian friends feel like hiring me to do the dirty work for you, just let me know...I don't mind traveling to New York. :D:D:D:D

You know you're a BAD PERSON.png when you resort to insulting Canadians as a means of boosting self-esteem. Bad, bad, bad dirtdives.

23. Leiutenant Jaku

I'm not sure if I even qualify for the high status of Commonwealth.

Dirtdives likes this.
  24. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard

Hey, you're late to the party! Also, I wear a helmet or mask in most of my costumes for a reason.

22528048_1222830064527467_8967160093108816065_n.jpg

Gotta hide this ugly mug from the world so that people only see the costumes and I don't scare away potential commissions and cause them to recoil in horror.

SI3RRA 117, PaiganBoi and Dirtdives like this.
  25. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

See.....