( You know you're a 405th member when...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're a 405th member when you chime in on a derailed thread and then convince Dirtdives that Canadians are strange peoples and that a wall should be erected to keep him safe.

You actually don't have to convince me on that point......it's a given. I feel safer w/ every brick. Have you seen what TurboCharizard and PaiganBoi really looks like? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'd have the wall up just for them 2........

Or when arguments between Canadians and US people start

It's not arguments......it's strong points of view........where I'm always right.........;) And it's American......not US people........ "us people"....just sounds weird. Like "Them" People......Sounds semi-racist. But it's not.

Thread Derailment Powers Activate!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

You actually don't have to convince me on that point......it's a given. I feel safer w/ every brick. Have

It's not arguments......it's strong points of view........where I'm always right.........;) And it's American......not US people........ "us people"....just sounds weird. Like "Them" People......Sounds semi-racist. But it's not.

I didn't know if American people would be like all of the Americas including Canada, and I meant US like U.S. or U.S.A.

THREAD DERAILER BLACKWELL REPORTING FOR DUTYYYYY, SIR!
I know I'm gonna get a "poor baby" out of this comment but, you're making my brain hurt with 'us' and 'U. S.' LOL. I'm such a sad, sad Canadian man, I know.
You saw it coming.
cry.gif

You actually don't have to convince me on that point......it's a given. I feel safer w/ every brick. Have you seen what TurboCharizard and PaiganBoi really looks like? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'd have the wall up just for them 2........

Wait...So you actually thing PaiganBoi and TurboCharizard are uglier than yourself? And then you throw another 50 cents towards the wall? DD's gonna get some Canadian assassins heading his way. If any of my Canadian friends feel like hiring me to do the dirty work for you, just let me know...I don't mind traveling to New York. :D:D:D:D

You know you're a
BAD PERSON.png
when you resort to insulting Canadians as a means of boosting self-esteem. Bad, bad, bad dirtdives.

THREAD DERAILER BLACKWELL REPORTING FOR DUTYYYYY, SIR!

Wait...So you actually thing PaiganBoi and TurboCharizard are uglier than yourself?

Hey, you're late to the party! Also, I wear a helmet or mask in most of my costumes for a reason.

22528048_1222830064527467_8967160093108816065_n.jpg

Gotta hide this ugly mug from the world so that people only see the costumes and I don't scare away potential commissions and cause them to recoil in horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back