You two weapons of choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
xalener said:
There's an energy pistol in halo?

Commonly known as the 'plasma pistol'.

Personally, I'd go for a Battle Rifle and perhaps either a shotgun or an assault rifle.

Sniper rifles can be left to the experts - I'm no headshot jockey. Which leaves a Battle Rifle - accurate to the mid-distance while retaining a lot of power. Not especially good at close-range unless you can aim it right, and the three-round burst could leave you short in a close skirmish.

Shotgun's pretty simple - point, pull, pray. At a close enough range, with a high-caliber slug, you'll shred someone up. Failing that, the Assault Rifle more or less does the same job, depending on shielding and armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
primary
M4a1 with a foregrip, surefire scout light, green 30mw laser with momentary switch, aim point red/green dot sight. a small 2-3x zoom scope, extendable/retractablestock, some sort of supressor probably an armalite one, a 3 mag pouch and 3 extra the magazines.

secondary
glock g18c with a surefire x300 and a few extended 30 round mags

silvercookie said:
primary
M4a1 with a foregrip, surefire scout light, green 30mw laser with momentary switch, aim point red/green dot sight. a small 2-3x zoom scope, extendable/retractablestock, some sort of supressor probably an armalite one, a 3 mag pouch and 3 extra the magazines.

secondary
glock g18c with a surefire x300 and a few extended 30 round mags

ummm...and what guns are those? just say which halo guns they are.

Spartanspork said:
ummm...and what guns are those? just say which halo guns they are.

Those Are Real Life Guns...

My Choice Would Have To Be... A Battle Rifle And A Shotgun

Sword and Shotgun, or Pistol with the ability to make smoothies and a Fuel Rod that shoots raspberries...

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
Those Are Real Life Guns...

My Choice Would Have To Be... A Battle Rifle And A Shotgun

Yeah but i think we are talking about halo guns, not real life guns.

This is easy, Pistol/Sniper Rifle for light events, Splaser/Pistol for big showy conventions.

Missile pod would be a good prop for conventions, too.

rvb18 said:
i think u brot this thead bak from the dead, STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
magnums im extremly accurate with them ask my friend we where messing and he just said shoot me so i went to the side of fodry i shoot he goes you missed 2 secs later boom he drops dead

get it ready
zombie_1.jpg

For wearing with my armor i'd have to go with a Sniper Rifle (on my back) and I would carry an Assult Rifle, that is also what i do in-game. SR for long range attacks and AR for short range, chea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back