You two weapons of choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about this and came up with this I will take the ones the other teem brought for they do not need them now that there worm food. :cool:

I usually try to carry both a short range, and long range weapon, a good combination of one. I usually choose one from each pool, sometimes ill dual-weild a couple short range weapons, though I avoid that, cause you end up dropping them to melee or switch weapons

Zaso117 weapon pool 1
Medium/short range

plasma pistol
magnum
SMG
Needler
Plasma Rifle / Brute Plasma Rifle
Assault Rifle
energy sword
Gravity Hammer
Mauler
Spiker
shotgun

Weapon pool 2
long range/tacticle weapons

Rocket Lawn Chair (Digital Ph33r :p)
Spartan Laser
Battle Rifle
Fuel Rod Cannon (Campaign obv.)
Covenant Carbine
Beam Rifle
Sniper Rifle

I usually chose one from each group (sorry if I forgot a couple).
The magnum is tricky, depending on which Halo you are playing, it varies. Halo one completely throws it in a different catagory, as the scope makes it decent for a long range weapon.

I rarely carry turrents, usually only in Campaign, since you have a bit dumber AI.

Just my two cents though

(First post in a couple months wooo)

br is my best in campaign (headshot every grunt, grunt birthday party HOORAY!!) but i would have to say rocket launcher and either shotty or grav hammer

Definitely feeling the AR and pistol on the thigh combo. I might also add a holster on the back to interchange the br and ar so i could carry all 3! Or maybe just the 2 so i dont have to be holding something at all times.

It most deffinetly be the AR and the Mauler. The mauler is a wicked gun. I meen how coll is it to have a pistol with the power of a shotgun.And the AR because its original. If I could, i would have an AR in one hand and a BR in the other........
RAMBO STYLE BABY.....................

My favorite weapons usually carry me... not the other way round; lets see... I think a couple plasma rifles and a sword, and throw in a shotgun for variety. All while driving a wraith, scorpion, or some other dangerous weapon of mass destruction i.e. *banshee* with a ghost and one of those brute choppers as secondary "parasite" pwners- all from the blind side. And of course in a rocket, missile pod, or Slayzer free, target-rich environment. :lol:

Assault Rifle, and a pistol. a magnet in the AR, and my back so the AR can go on it. And the same thing for the pistol and the thigh. It's a great combo, I'm finished with the pepakura part of the AR, and I'm half done for the Pistol. It's going to be great when I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back