You two weapons of choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Since we're all working towards a nice clean set of armor for ourselves, what weapons would you carry?
For me, I think I'd take either the AR or the BR (I love them both)
and the pistol.

Not because that's what I use in the game (I don't), but because they'd be a cool combo and easy to carry.
Pistol on the thigh, carry the AR.

Your combos?

Modified BR with Single Round, Burst, and AutoFire settings.
Shotgun modified to a shorter barrel, i.e. Hand Cannon.

Im all for the br as my primary then either a sniper<covie> needler, or an assault rifle. It all depends on the situation and how much ammo is in each.

23Magnum said:
Modified BR with Single Round, Burst, and AutoFire settings.
Shotgun modified to a shorter barrel, i.e. Hand Cannon.

Panton6 said:
i would hold a battle rifle and a shotgun :D

ha ha I've got a rocket launcher and an AR (still wonderin if I should sell the RocLaunchr though)

besides what the quotes say, the origional version of halo 2, the gameplay footage, watch it, notice anything bout the BR- it origionaly had a semi auto and burst fire modes, they never put into halo 2 though, dunno why, wish they would have...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I was severely disappointed after seeing the demo and then playing the game. Carbine sort of made up for it, but not totally.

I think if I had a choice, I would carry the AR, with the pistol on the thigh;
OR if I don't have a limit, AR on my back, pistol on the right thigh, mauler or plasma pistol on the left thigh, and carry the splazer.

Assuming u weren't restricted to 2 weapons, i'd have the AR (Trade mark weapon, gotta have it :p), the Human Sniper Rifle and dual SMGs on my thighs.

The AR a whole bunch of ammo and a shotty. then id have a magnum on my right thigh holster. on my left i would have a combat knife.

Durlaburban said:
The AR a whole bunch of ammo and a shotty. then id have a magnum on my right thigh holster. on my left i would have a combat knife.

Or you could free up the space on your left holster by just wearing the CQB chest. Then you'd have a combat knife right there.

So that brings my "over 2 weapons armor" up to AR on my back, pistol on the right thigh, mauler or plasma pistol on the left thigh, carry the splazer, and have a combat knife on my CQB chest. I'm well equipped. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocket launcher and the pistol from halo 1. rocket/snipe combo beats all. or the fuel rod cannon and pistol. either way deadly from far away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back