Your favorite saying in Halo:Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of Buck's FF lines are gold:

"Right betwixt the eye sockets!"
"Haha, oh I'm gettin' good."
"I aim to misbehave."

Gotta love Firefly references.

One I've heard only once was during an assassination. It was very quiet and in a kind of creepy satisfied voice:
"I like it when they get up close."

Or something like that. I had to play it a couple times in the theater to catch it. He sounds like a rapist.
There are also some Castle references in his lines.
"BAM! Said the lady!"

I was going for the the "keep it clean" achievement (kill seven Moa on winter contingency) and Noble team was giving some rather disturbing encouragement. I meleed one and Kat said: "that's right show no mercy." sprayed another two with the ar Emile (I think) said: "Yeah kill them all!"

"There's our destination, Six: Pillar of Autumn. Race you to her." -Emile

.....oh wait.. **** the pillar, give me the damn achievement! D:

This one's from Halo CE, but it is so good that I think it belongs here. Of the several "motivational" speeches that Sgt. Johnson gives at the beginning, I think that this one is the best.

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?"

Marines reply, "Sir, Yes Sir!"

"Mm-hmm... Damn right I am."

Finally got a hard drive, so I can hear FF voices. I have a new favorite from Johnson:
"Sergeant Major Avery Junior blow-the-hell-outta-your-alien-ass Johnson! Reporting for duty!"
Of course this led to me thinking about nothing but Johnson talking about "66 tons of HE-spewing dee-vine intervention" when I saw the new Transformers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back