Zachturner009's Halo Reach Commando Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here it is scaled to my thigh, and part of the shin.
20200626_133828.jpg

20200626_133905.jpg

20200626_133908.jpg

Yeah, you gotta have a space where you can let it cure for 24hrs safely. But it's super worth it, I have no fears about my armor breaking and haven't had to do any real repairs.
My buckles are actually wearing out faster than the armor is
Yeah yeah, I just throw it in the shop, still hate the smell, it just sticks with me

straight up looking good, man! Your leg armor pieces are looking a lot better than mine; at one point I was like "eh, screw it!" And just stuck with them. Making me want to rebuild my reach set!

How's that E6000 stuff? Is that as durable as the shoe goo?

straight up looking good, man! Your leg armor pieces are looking a lot better than mine; at one point I was like "eh, screw it!" And just stuck with them. Making me want to rebuild my reach set!

How's that E6000 stuff? Is that as durable as the shoe goo?
I thinks its better, in my opinion it sets way better, I'll take a pic of it, I was able to break it apart with a tug o' war.
20200702_080508.jpg

20200702_080512.jpg

It looks wet but its like a really hard rubber now.

Love reading the progress of this build, can't wait to see it finnished! Planning on making my own set of Reach armour but can't decide on the armour

Love reading the progress of this build, can't wait to see it finnished! Planning on making my own set of Reach armour but can't decide on the armour
Like wise, excited to see yours , I would build the base armor then decide on what helmet, shoulders, wrist, chest, thigh, and knee piece you want, jeez typing all that made me realize that's alot of building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back