Zombies Interactive Game Lets Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Psst... It's a Phantom.)

The firing was coming from a group of Marines and civilians holed up in the warehouse. Our entry startles them and they nearly open fire. I yell, "We're UNSC personnel here, hold fire!" and just in time. One or two shots pang off the wall behind us. The group chose their hideout well: it was a UNSC vehicle garage, containing two Scorpion tanks, several Mongooses, and a couple Hornets. It also had an arms locker containing all manner of weapons. We decide we're going to get them out. I radio back to the group in the Phantom: They need to clear a perimeter around the vehicle door. in reply, I hear grunting, shouting, and gunfire. "We've got to help them," Papamurf yells. We head up a ladder back onto the roof: the phantom is slowly spiraling toward the ground, about 3 meters out from the edge of the roof. "Feet first into hell, I suppose." I say. We run and jump. Papamurf catches the end of one of the Phantom's steering vanes, while I land cleanly on its rear loading ramp. He yells, "I can hold on out here, you go take that thing out!" I nod and charge into the fray. The Juggernaut has taken out three people already. I grab the Gravity Hammer recovered from a Brute Chieftain and bludgeon the mutated creep. He turns, apparently unharmed. I hit him again. He charges. I sidestep, and something seems to hit him from behind. The flood turns to see Papamurf hanging from the steering vane with one hand, shotgun in the other. I take the opportunity to take another swing at him. The hammer connects with what back he has, cuts him in two, and sends him hurtling to the street below. He twitches and is still. I hold the hammer's handle out to Papamurf, and he can just reach it. Leading, who was knocked out during the fight, regains consciousness just in time to put the Phantom into a climb and then land it on the Warehouse roof...

(fixed Pelican->Phantom)

We work as a team and go in pairs, down into the warehouse. Unique and I head for the door to guard it as Leading, JoobiDoob, Eskimo Bob, and the others grab the vehicles and weapons. We open the door and run out.

"where's durladurban", I ask.

We hear Warthog engines and then his Warthog flies off of the roof, landing with a skid on the ground.

Durladurban, "Hop in."

I grab shotgun and Unique jumps on the turret. We head out and see that we are surrounded by the flood. They are charging closer and closer towards our group of vehicles...

I turn and survey the body language of my commrads. i look up and send a short prayer out to god. i raise my AR and fire in a sweeping motion into the waves of flood. as the bullets hit the flood they seem to tear at the seams then pop like little, nasty, baloons. a flood scurys up right in front of me as i empty my clip. with no bullets i couldnt shoot it. then from seemingly nowhere a single sniper shot blasts the little basterd to peices. i look to wher the shot came from and on a nearby buildings roof i see spartan K-22 lower his sniper and wave to me. papa smurf suddenly grabs me by the back of my armor and pulls me into a warthog. thats when i realized i couldnt hear. somthing... something was inside me... messing with my senses. i was dazzeled. cinfused and scared i blacked out. i had a flood infect form on my left leg.

someone calls from next to you, shooting the infection form of your leg.
"need any help?"]
[ lol im too late arent i?]

my memorie played in my mind. they were as clear as waching tv. all the training i had received couldnt of prepared me for this. i embrace the AI in my suit. i clinged to its legs. i draged myself out of the black hole that was the flood. i was numb all over. my vison seemed to seep back to me. i heard gunfire. i slowly regained conciousness but i could still sense thedark presense of the flood somewhere deep back in my mind. i slowly stood up and looked down at my armor clad leg. the flood had found a weakness in it obliously. he entered through the back of my knee. it hurt like hell. Papasmurf i thank you for saving my life but now we need to pick up K-22 and high tail it out of this mess.

I turned around to face the flood, squinting at them. "you guys get the hecik out of here. im gonna take care of this bunch." i lift out my shotgun from my back. "come get sone you Sons of Bitches!"

i grab fragclone by the back of his armor as our warthog squeals off. i pull him up into the warthog. he looks at me and says

"WTF i was gunna kill em!!"

Ilooked down at him and simply said.

"and im the richest man alive lol."

He nods and setles into his seat.

The tires screech as we stop nfront of the building containing K-22.

He quicly rushes out and jumps onto the back of the warthog. Then the tires squealled again as we sped off.

We suddenly hear someone on our Com Channel.

"Black hawk Down, we have a black hawk down over?"

"CAN ANYONE HEAR ME OVER?"

We see an explosion in the distance.
I say " We have to get to the crash site"
We go there searching for survivors there are bodies everywhere. Fragclone finds a flood spore.

"****( sorry for cussing) we gotta get outta hear."

In the distance we hear someone, a lone UNSC Recruit

"I saw them crawling, screaming in pain. They tried to fight Oh god!"

"You have to go they will infect you all soon!"

We continue back to the phantom. At the last second 37 combat forms climb on. We have no weapons aboard....

Wait how did this happen? We now have no weapons? OK whatever.

someone, nobody would ever be sure who, screamed "attack!" And that's just what everyone did. Fighting the flood hand-to-tentacle, face-to-feeler, and not giving an inch of the Phantom's troop bay to them. We formed a human wall and pushed the flood from the back of the dropship. Just then we heard a high-pitched tone and the ship pitched hard to the left...

"hold on to ANYTHING!!!" yeld durlaburban.

I grabed the control yoke and ripped it sideways. the troop bay turned into a tumbler. flood forms smashed agains the walls. spartans clung to the floor. then came a bloodchilling scream as one marine could no longer hold on and he smashe against a bulkhead. his body became a fine pink mist and floated out the back of the ship like so many flood.

"ahhhgggggrrr" i yelled as i regained control of our ship. just then a crate burst open in the troop bay filled with emergence guns and ammo.

"yeah that was on time..." i muttered as i accelerated the phantom and we rocketed away from the small island town.

i grab a shotgun- turn around quick like and ram the stock in the face of a combat form. it falls to the ground witha thud
"ts'about time" loads one bullet into the rifle and fires a shot into a couple of infection forms. they pop like popcorn.
then i throw a shot gun to leading spartan.

Durlaburban said:
"hold on to ANYTHING!!!" yeld durlaburban.

I grabed the control yoke and ripped it sideways. the troop bay turned into a tumbler. flood forms smashed agains the walls. spartans clung to the floor. then came a bloodchilling scream as one marine could no longer hold on and he smashe against a bulkhead. his body became a fine pink mist and floated out the back of the ship like so many flood.

"ahhhgggggrrr" i yelled as i regained control of our ship. just then a crate burst open in the troop bay filled with emergence guns and ammo.

"yeah that was on time..." i muttered as i accelerated the phantom and we rocketed away from the small island town.
hope you guys dont mind me butting in :)

later on we fly back toward the city to see what happend while we were on the past isle , there was infectious matter all over the place , we knew there was no reason to go back down to that city and kept flying , later , the ships energy starts to run low , we land in an opening in a forest , it was dark , and an eerie green smoke spurted from the ground ...

all of us continue through the woods untill we find an old base that seemed to have power running to it , (whats next)

Last edited by a moderator:
i storm back down into the troop bay and pick up an AR and fire three rounds into a combat forms chest before he slumped forward and he landed on his knees looking up at me. I reckonized him. his eyes were begging. i felt thousands of emotions surge threw me. but then the dark force at the back of my mind surged forward and i emptied my whole clip into the combat forms head. blood sprayed the bulkhead behind him. he slumped sideways and fell. the dark force in my head was gone as fast as it came. all i could do was stand there in disbeleif. it did not matter that this man , my friend, i had just reconfigured, was a flood. he was still part man. my mind raced and the dark force luched forward again. i found myself in a rampage. i was murding flood uncontrolably. i was reloading and a combat stormed me. unvolontaraly i put my fist straight through its skull. my body was nolonger me but a rampant flood killing machine. when it was all over i stood there in disbeleif. i had no clue on what to do next and i hoped noone had noticed my out of my mind behaviuor.

"i sent a group of ODST's and Elites to scout this area. see if you can get a lock on them, Durl."
i look out the phantom.
"this is bad..." i turn around quickly to go to the other side of the ship "why is it always us who get stuck with the deadly missions"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back