Zombies Interactive Game Lets Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I out of the blue was compelled to run forward. i heard shouts behind me. i could not stop my legs from running. I suddenly came upon an overhang with thousands of flood below. there was one gold eleit in the middle.

"the covenant have control over the flood" i sent through my coms channel. static was all that replied. i looked down and raised my AR with a steady hand and put the target rectical on the gold eleits head.

"ohhh i see you have arrived young one. come join us." came a pounding voice in my head. I knew it was that damn eliete.

"No NO NOOO, you shall die today!" i yelled back.

"You do not see young one but we wil have fired thousands of rounds into you before you can fire one."

Before he could fininsh his sentence i sensed a presence behind me and then came a loud BANG!!!

I spun aroundd to see K-22 with his snipe rifle raised. then i tuned back around and saw the fallen eliete.

"Well apparently it only takes one" i said snickering.

K-22 lowered his Sniper then he kicked me without warning. it wernt a playfull kick but a serious one. i stumbled and fell backward. the last thing i saw was the butt of his rifle hitting me in the face. i was out cold.

[im not dead]

continue

Helios saw K-22 smash Z-44 in the head, knocking the spartan down. That sort of blow would've smashed Helios' head into pulp, but, according to his HUD, Z-22 was still alive.
"What the heck did you just do?" he yelled at K-22."We'll need him. The flood are still coming, and so are the covenant!"

Unique Name said:
The Flood obviously know where we are, so we decide to move out. we head back to the downed Phantom. Upon further inspection, it seems not to be a crash at all, merely a very bad landing. There are two Ghosts in it. I volunteer to pilot, LeadingSpartan copilots, and Papa and Joobi take the guns. Everyone loads up. There's just enough room for the Warthog. I'm for heading back to the infested city to aid with eradication. who's with me?
add me please

Last edited by a moderator:
i come out of the shadows and kill a juggernaut and i say, "cmon lets go get that warthog" as i grab a wounded spartan every one falls back to the warthog and we get out of there but in the mean time we have a flat tire and stop in a empty village...

MasterGun said:
i come out of the shadows and kill a juggernaut and i say, "cmon lets go get that warthog" as i grab a wounded spartan every one falls back to the warthog and we get out of there but in the mean time we have a flat tire and stop in a empty village...
....please tell me you were paying attention. we need a plan first[]

Last edited by a moderator:
[how come I almost killed Z-44?, nice going durlaburban, now its gonna look
like I'M the bad guy...]

I came to my senses. My squad buddy lay on the ground, blood coming out of
his helmet. I shook my head, due to a head-ache. I strapped my rifle to my back and
pulled out my M6D Magnum Pistol. I looked over the over-hang. Millions of Flood forms
crowded below like they were at a rock concert.

I picked up Z-44 and put him on my shoulder, then carried him to the squad.
I didn't say anything as I walked by. I opened a COM channel with Fragclone because
I trusted him the most. "I didn't know what heppened man, I feel so bad now." He replied.
"I have a plan. Get into an abandoned Banshee, as will I, and we can find a medical facility."
"Then we can make it our base, right?" I said. "Sure." Fragclone replied.

plz continue

[new rule no more controling 'important actions of others. shooting at an enemy ok but not something like that blow to the head thing... that was kinda random]

K-22 and me find a center full of supplies. we pach up Z44 and scram out of the, not ofcourse without bringing some ammunition. before we can make it back im shot down by a wraith.

"shi-CCKKK" -the com let off before finnishing-

K22: "Frag!"

he worries later and flies off to the others.

[shot out of the sky by a Wraith? highly unlikely but...ok]

I saw the ball of purple hit the sky beside me, Fragclone's Banshee
flew right into the blast. I saw him spiral downward and hit the ground.
I wanted to help him but I knew that I would get shot out of the sky too.

I flew toward my team. I opened up my TEAMCOM link. "Fragclone is...
gone, there was nothing I could do.", I sobbed.

plz continue

[ll yes very unlikley... unless of course that brute had good aim...]

I coughed, turning on my com link:
"can anyone here me? lead? K22?" no answer...

"****..."
i looked around... "not again..." i walked off into the trees.

oh geez...

they said, and soon they were sorrounded by grunts with fuel rods [plasma cannon whatever]

he grunts' voice had change over the last 3 or 4 days since the infection started spreading.

they started to fire, all at the same time......

then, something VERY VERY, amazing happened......

[plz continiue]

P.S. how do u put ur banner on the bottom?? help me by sending me a message

[banner? like a signature or sumthing?]

Fragclone popped outta no where, and started blasting the grunts
to hell.

I came to the clearing and was happy that Fragclone was alive.

continue...

"all you missed was some spartan kick ass! HORRAH!" PsychoticBear said aloud. but as he(i) said this he coughed and his visor went red...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back