Zombies Interactive Game Lets Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"lets move out." everyone breakes apart but stays close, scurrying about. "anybody see anything?"
our weapons are leveled.

We hear a ruffle in a near by bush. We all aim our weapons at it. Then 2 elites emerge. The left one is a blue combat elite, carrying dual plasma rifles; the second is a red pilot elite, carrying a single plasma pistol. "Wait, do not fire. We are allies" says the blue elite. "What were you doing hiding in the bushes?" i ask as we all lower our weapons. "We were concieling ourselves from the flood"

continue....

"The flood's not the only thing out there." someone says. as if to prove his point, A Brute lunges from the brush. He is immediately gunned down. Then the trees rustle all around. Brutes are approaching from all directions. The entire team springs into action. Gunfire crackles. They're closing in... We make a run for it, running for a slight gap in the line. Seconds before we reach it, a brute Chopper roars through, followed by three more. The gap closes. We're now trapped in a small area with four manned brute choppers. One chopper, piloted by a brute Chieftain, boosts toward me. I sidestep at the last moment and grab hold of the frame beside the wheel. reaching for my shotgun, I make my way along the side of the vehicle. it's not easy, as the Brute has most definitely noticed me. He's making every effort to shake me. well, at least that way he's not running my pals over. I've got my shotgun off my back. Now it's just a matter of pumping it. But that I can't do with the large front wheel tilting madly from side to side. I decide to take the chance. in one motion, I leap in the air, pump the shotgun, fire point blank into the Chieftain's face, and grab back onto the the chopper, swinging my legs around and kicking the stunned brute from the machine. After taking a moment to accustom myself to the controls, I spin the vehicle about and let loose with its dual grenade launchers. one other Chopper explodes, then another. The last one appears to occupied by one of the Elites, so I let it be. We turn our guns - and saw-toothed wheels - on the remaining Brutes. There are soon only three blue-armored ones remaining in the clearing, and these have dropped their weapons. we've won. Using hand gestures, we demand our prisoners take us to their dropships. They grudgingly oblige...

[hey guys let's not crash this time...]

Fragclone said:
"lets find some survivers aswell. alright?" i nudge to 2 elites. they nod to me and cover us.
Wait, what? We just took some brute prisoners and they took us to their dropships. Oh well, I guess we can use the dropships to find survivors...

Last edited by a moderator:
Running from the Monsters he used to call comrads, Bob, looking back every 20 steps or so, making sure the things, the flood werent following him.
"dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, I need to get out of here, get some weapons or ammo." Bob's Ar was on 0 rounds and he lost his pistol some where in the chaos of writhing bodies. over his comm-net Bob heard "there is safety, there is hope, Get to the Marine garrison near 4th ave and hwy39"
The message was old, as he was running from that very place, the Flood, the wave of death reached the garrison after the few sets of survivors had gotten there, Oh god the massacre women and children turned into the madness to which the only cure is a bullet to the head, that thought will stay with Bob till the day he dies.
Bob paying attention to the memories instead of where he was going, tripped over the corpse of a marine sniper, the snipers rifle had one round missing which was probably why the marine is laying out on the ground. Bob picked up the sniper rifle and pistol and any other equipment he could scavange from his fallen comrade, Just as a group of spartans, an ODST and a few brutes were walking down a street on the other side of a alley way, so Bob seeing the alley was clear, took off after the group, Bob was gonna make it.

Unique Name said:
Wait, what? We just took some brute prisoners and they took us to their dropships. Oh well, I guess we can use the dropships to find survivors...
"it beats walking"

continuing eskimo bobs part:

I (Spartan-K22) walk along side with Spartan-Z44 (Durlaburban)...

A creaking sound occurs. "hey man, I just heard something", I said. "its probably
nothing, but keep your eyes open." We kept walking with some ODSTs.
I see a shadow, moving slowly towards our position. "check your radar, I see something", i whispered.

PS. i can make this into a book you know...only
if you want me to...

Spartan-K22 said:
continuing eskimo bobs part:

I (Spartan-K22) walk along side with Spartan-Z44 (Durlaburban)...

A creaking sound occurs. "hey man, I just heard something", I said. "its probably
nothing, but keep your eyes open." We kept walking with some ODSTs.
I see a shadow, moving slowly towards our position. "check your radar, I see something", i whispered.
PS. i can make this into a book you know...only
if you want me to...
nice.[]

a screaching mpaning sound comes from a distance.
i spin around alonmg with the others.
"wtf was that?!"

Seven brutes poped out of the bushes hands up and unarmed but then like a hammer to the head the dark force lurched forward. the blood on the brutes was human. i knew that. the dark force within me forced me to raise my AR. i felt my trigger fonger tighten but i couldnt stop it. in a single sweeping motion i had cut the brutes in twain. I took back control of my body and spun on a heel only to meet the bad end of a grav hammer. I lay there listing to the pitter patter of guns then i slowly surrendered and passed out.

As the picture of the thermal camera peaked greatly, due to the gunfire the human group produced, Gary sat at his screen wondering what else he could do... he is locked in this freak en complex... boxed in and he had only 3 frag grenades and a flamer... that had about half a tank left... and this crew isn't going to notice me in here... not now.. since some smart person freaking out days ago... fired 2 rocks into my com unit on the top of this out post when we were first attacked, Shortly after Armada forcing the doors to be shut "Armada!" he shouted. The AI blinked on the desk to his office that he was in. "Yes captain?" The AI snapped quickly to an attention. "How is my doors holding up?"Gary asked. The screen changed to cameras in the station. Switching every few seconds... Showing masses of Flood... Marines... grunts... Brutes... where ever flesh that was able to be used by the flood... even the captains favorite dog was scratching at his door... just ready to be played with... "As you can see here Sir we can hold here as long as we can... I am guessing that a group ... should look here sooner or later... and probably that group you saw on that cam on the out side... " I know that... the captain replied interupting the AI... " I am just worried... that can they do it..." the captain looks in to the screen and just ponders what he should do... looks to his left and thinks... well if its hell... then I might as well enjoy it... pulls out a box of cigars and begins to smoke... looks over at his flamer and laughs... Maybe the flood would like a smoke also...

Wth!? i screamed as durlaburban was knocked out by a hammer to the head. Jobi:"They we unarmed, why'd he go beserk like that?". Then suddenly i see it, piece of flesh was showing under durlaburban's knee. Extending my hidden blade i roll him over to find a flood growth on the back of his knee. Jobi:"Woh!, guys you better come see this.". Everyone runs over. Leading Spartan: "OMG, is that what i think it is?". Jobi:"He's been infected by the flood..."

Continue....

"i'm guessing i came in too late to save him huh?"
i walk over to a medical pack and bring it over.
"here," i hand it to him' "do what you can, i'll guard the hostages" i smiled anxiously and walked away.

Leadingspartan said:
This is my primary weapon:Link to Zombie Defense Kit
UNSC Mission Members:
1.Leadingspartan
2.Unique Name
3.papamurf812
4.JoobiDoob
5.Spartan N.S.I
6.Eskimobob
7.PsychoticBear.
So on
Leadingspartan (me), Unique Name, and You (tell me to insert your name here) Are the Last UNSC Personnel. You are sent into a deserted town to find how the infection has started.

1.Leadingspartan is about to get killed what do you do.

A. Take out your battle rifle shoot the zombie in the head.

B. Leave me to Die :mad: :mad: :mad:

C. Go take the bite for me

D. Pull me out of the Way Kill the zombie and start barricading the door.
(continued when you guys choose an answer.

2. you go and get a small object that looks like a broken handle off of something and puch a small button. it starts to glow as you drop it to the ground.....

"Well what do you know it is an energy sword" screams psychoticbear over the roar of the phanton evacing all the straded and wounded(refering to last post)

sorry just updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back