Zomibe Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewolf2021

Here's a short zombie film that was made with a couple of friends. It's virtually $0 budget and was thrown together in a matter of days. I was just looking for some feedback or suggestions on what you think. We're young and new but want to start making shorts and getting better. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, that was grand :] The, zombies look great. If you dont mind my asking, how did you do it? you see, funny story, myself and a couple friends are shooting the first shots of our zombie movie today. We still are not sure how to make good zombies. Anyways, again, that was grand.

P.S. my thoughts on making the next one better, dont let the camera see the tripode next time. Thats a mistake i've made befor, lol.

Nice :p, I love how the zombies really look like big budget zombies :p(you know big budget films). Great job , I say keep it up^^.

yes, this is very good, like the sound effects, and the "stunts" and the amazing use of blood and makeup. the fact that there is no dialogue creates a very eerie feel, but if i was you i would have made more effort to have "blood on the snow" because it was so snowy and that would give a very good contrast and be very nice. the stunt at 1:28 where you hit him around the head was amazingly well timed, and if you want to make more films, then have more of that.

Thanks everybody for your posts!

@Caboos318 - It's basic stage makeup with white around the face then darker in the eyes and mouth, then we used liquid latex with bits and pieces of toilet paper (to give that sorta ripped skin look). As far as blood it's a mixture of corn syrup and food coloring.

Once again thanks for all the positive comments guys. Your suggestions are also much appreciated as we might make a prequel to this short later down the road ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back