3D Gungnir lid

Status
Not open for further replies.
No if you keep it all together that would be best for someone like me to unfold it. A ot of people already have plans on how to see out of it by using a cam.

No if you keep it all together that would be best for someone like me to unfold it. A ot of people already have plans on how to see out of it by using a cam.

Roger. Yeah, I've seen a few posts about that kind of thing. Sounds pretty cool. definitely looking forward to seeing what people do with that. Anyway, enough distractions. Need to finish this Model!

*choke* *choke* Oh my sir. You just made my day over 9000 times! I've been waiting for this baby and I have to say that you must be one talented sob to make this on your first modeling job. Jealousy is a sad sad thing. Can't wait for someone to unfold this, but I look forward to anything else that you do!

Looking like a pain for me but I'm making it as simple an unfold for everyone else, unfortunatly it's going to end up close to 100 pieces, somewhere between 15-20 pages when it's finished. I'm doing it in A4 first that way when I switch to Letter all I will have to do is a little re-ajusting to make it in Letter.

ahh ya beat me too it, well it looks great though. i dont think theres any need to critisize here.i haven't seen anyone build a gungnir helmet yet besides me. i guess gungnir is the new hayabusa, the helmet evryone is after, and in a year most people playing reach will have it. the race is on!

It was pretty pep friendly there were a few open edges but I don't think that wil be too much of a problem building it.

Awesome. Well if folk are happy with that, and there's still a demand for it, I guess I'll get started on a jetpack model!

I think he means here where I have the black box around but if you look at it from a side view you don't see it, it's just the angle of the photo in the background of the 3D model that's throwing him off. As soon as you put up the link for the helmet I'll do it in A4 and Letter in about 10 minutes.
EDIT : Forgot the image.
3163ua1.jpg

Actually i didnt noticed that i was looking to the left (bottom left and go up to two vertex) to me it looks like it doesnt kick out that much.

When i look at the image looks like it goes straight down or slight slanted in

Then another area when i was looking looks like the front corners (from the middle vertex go 3 vertex over about level with jaw line) looks like it comes to a squared off point. Might be how i take it but looks like that jaw looks further tucked in

but overal a great looking model

Edit: Took the image an put it into gimp and highlighted the areas i used blue to make were your mesh was and i mark it in green were i think the mesh should go

3163ua1.jpg

Attachments

• 3163ua1.jpg
    3163ua1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 3163ua1.jpg
    3163ua1.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 229
@Spartan 051

I had a feeling that might've been what you were referring to. After going back and looking at the model, I think I could've compromised a bit more towards the front viewport image to get similar lines to what you show there, in fact I probably will go back and do that - so cheers for clarifying. Hope everyone likes it, anyway.

yeah no problem sorry if im looking really critical just cleaning up the bottom jaw

EDIT: Dont worry i know how it goes modeling from references its a pain when they dont line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back