A Kid Who Has Built Almost Every Weapon From Cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenzeigan said:
Are you guys stupid or what?

How in the slightest way is that offensive?
A kid doing what he loves most, its not racist or anything of the kind.

Anyway, i doubt this kid even plans on coming to these site after reading:

"Not to be mean, but we have a lot of better work, plus he seems to be racist and immature"

"I really just can't help but feel bad for the kid."

Id like to see you do better, so what if we have got better ones here.
Thats why he should come here, to learn from his mistakes, and yeah, hes doing it from cardboard, not pep.

Id like to see you do better Radio, considering hes only 12.

I was once immature, posting annoying questions on the noob forum. but just from being on this site i have learnt alot and realised what i should be doing, youve been here longer than me radio, stop offending him for god sake, so what if hes racist?, sure, its pretty damn harsh, and i dont tolerate racism. but he could learn, and i have friends who are racist all the time. i dont like it, but its easy tp put up with.

Back on topic.

This kid done a good job, considering hes 12, isnt using pep guidelines and isnt getting advice from us, give him some credit.

I'm going to answer this in numbers.

1. He said A COMMENT ON THE VIDEO, NOT THE ACTUAL VIDEO. 'lolo are you stoopid or wut'.
2. Honestly, the site DOES have better work, and hasn't gotten mention beyond people taking credit for Adam's suit or Belakor getting Recon without anyone knowing.
3. Actually, RadioactiV HAS done better using just Pepakura, which gives more detail and is faster to build. All you've built is a helmet, so don't talk.
4. At 12, he shouldn't be playing Halo, first of all, and second, age shouldn't a(e?)ffect how much people care.
5. Yeah...Um, you pretty much spammed your way to above 800 posts in 2 months, so I'm not going to comment. on that.

By the way, guys, Adam doesn't really get the recognition he deserves. Between people asking 'omg whus siut iz dat??///??' and people claiming that the suit is their own, he gets very little for his work/dedication.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I think everyone has heard about this kid by now. The video is still there to view, but this discussion has gone south very quickly.

I'm in a good mood so I'm just going to close it and leave it at that.

Locked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back