Dremel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There we go. Thats what I'm talking about. :)

I don't always like Walmart because of their service here but they do have really low prices

Yeah I was surprised that it was $50. Before I went, I went to their website to check how much it was and it said $60 but when I got their it was $50 so I was pretty happy. lol

I think Black and decker has a decent enough rotary tool for $30 judging by some reviews. I never used it but it exists as the alternative. I've personally been using a cheap $20 dollar rotary tool i found at Big Lots and since ive never used a dremel or black and decker I can't give a detailed comparison. The cheap thing i got is variable speed and it gets the job of sanding the helmet done fine. The cutting wheels that came with it are crap and break apart even at low speed usage (good thing i didnt get hit by the shrapnel since it scared the hell outta me) the nice thing is i got a sanding accessory drum from the dremel series and it fits just fine into the tool. Since I'm not using this tool for anything heavy duty It'll be fine until its eventual break down and I have to get a good rotary tool. Bottom line, the cheap tool is fine but since its cheap i expect it to break down at one point(had it for a year though haven't put it under any heavy use) and I'd have to go out and spend the money to buy a good one (roughly 30-50 by the general research).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back