Halo 3 Battle Scene Diorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox Umbra

This Battle Scene is being made by Nox Umbra, Spartan1803, and Nox's father. The wooden frame measures 24"X24", the grass is artificial, the gravel is from a road,and the toys are made by Halo Action Figures & McFarlane Halo Figurines. [This work is still in progress.]

1.jpg
Spartan 1803 putting in a character.
2.jpg
Two Spartans back to back
3.jpg
Spartan 1803 Drilling in the Plexiglas. Plexiglas will be surrounding the piece.

5.jpg

Makes the characters look more realistic and makes them look like they've been through battle.

That realy does lok brilliant! All you need now is a way to have a 3d camera tool thing so we can have a look around from different angles, It just loooks soo good!!! (lol at rouge death anim, just like from the game.)

Blue Blade 9342 said:
That realy does lok brilliant! All you need now is a way to have a 3d camera tool thing so we can have a look around from different angles, It just loooks soo good!!! (lol at rouge death anim, just like from the game.)

Thanks! Yeah I plan on doing a youtube video of it when it's finished. I'm going to pan around the whole thing with my camera. I'm glad you like it. Spartan1803 and I have been working hard on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow awesome , are you planning on doing it like the halo 3 trailer :p, i would really love to see them bring out halo warhammer , that would be so epic!

GiR3892 said:
wow awesome , are you planning on doing it like the halo 3 trailer :p, i would really love to see them bring out halo warhammer , that would be so epic!

Yeah something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back